1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Would you trade for Deshaun?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelHack, May 2, 2021.

1. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Yes for a conditional pick.

I'm not the slightest worried about these allegations.

This is just women seeing dollar signs and unfortunately he's being targeted because of his position. Most of these will be settled which imo is bunch of bs they don't deserve anything. Many massage therapists have already come out in his defense.

This is just payday for a bunch of entitled little girls pretending to be victims. Guaranteed they don't do this if he had my bank account compared to his.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Ok if true which i doubt that's when you just say F off no and walk out of the room.

You don't proceed to do it and then file a lawsuit.

People in our culture are a bunch of entitled pansies anymore waiting for handouts.

3. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Yeah, what was I thinking. This happens 22 times to basically every QB every year. Nothing to see here.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Or trafficked sex workers unable to break free.

5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    What a lot seem 2 be missing IMO is paying for sex is a Crime in most states. No matter what ....You ,or I think about it.
    Now he has about 20, or more cases against him.
    He has said some were consensual . So that means he has already agreed that he flew them in for pay for sex.
    So.....I don't see how this doesn't eventually be charged as a crime.
    Before you bring up Kraft , that was 1 case against a Billionaire. This is over 20 cases against a millionaire.
    Now I just know what I have read up on this so...
    JMO.

6. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    He paid for a massage.. he asked for sex

I paid for an expensive dinner...I hoped for sex

HACK

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. SteelersFanCanada

SteelersFanCanada Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2019
    I'm guessing lots of weird stuff goes on. Some parts of Social Media have turned into a 21st Century version of sketchy classifieds ads.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. That made me laugh. Very good.

9. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Maybe they can pick up Bill Cosby too while they're at it. No thanks.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Getting a Hooker .
    I paid for a ...want 2 party...I got Sex.
    See same . LoL.
    Only his money may keep him free and clear.
    Most , or me . Time behind bars.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Mark Chmura.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I just got a massage Friday. Talking with the masseuse, she said she’s had guts ask for happy endings (in person and over the phone), reveal erections, get “active hands” when she needed to lean over them, and so on. Kinda sad.

But yeah, it happens to actual licensed massage therapists.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. SteelersFanCanada

Nov 14, 2019
    That's very unfortunate.

I've gotten a massage once. The lady slipped, grazed my junk, and it was awkward for the duration of the massage.. never again. Lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  14. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    I get what you are saying, but honestly in this period of time there are many legitimate professionals that advertise their services on social media. i have no idea how many (if any) of the woman in the lawsuits are LMT's, but if they were the other type of 'pro' why would they turn down the offer as it is the very business they are in? Most of this will come out, unless they all settle and sign non-disclosure agreements. Until those things come to light I find it it fascinating that individuals all assume the women automatically who&es, or should expect these type of proposals because of the nature of their profession.

As for the OP, No to wanting him.

• Like Like x 2
  15. SteelersFanCanada

Nov 14, 2019
    I totally understand where you're coming from. To be honest I only did a little bit of internet research but everything is hearsay until a verdict, or information comes out.

Where I'm from in Canada, there a physiotherapy and massage therapy Offices everywhere you look. So, from my point of view it's unusual but I imagine things may be different in the States.

16. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    Apparently, he wasn’t asking for a 10 foot pole. Just a finger or two

17. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    If you were a betting man then you're betting the farm Kraft's number of encounters was absolutely one??? Never more then that??

There is really only one difference in their situation. Kraft was part of a bust. I would bet Kraft has twice as many bodies on his resume if not many more then Watson over the years. Of course no one who owns a brothel/massage parlor is going to air Kraft out nor the women that worked there.

As far as answering the OP question I personally dont think this is any more than a money grab facilitated by McNair power and I'm all in on buy low...but that's just the issue....if the McNairs are involved in any way shape or form of exposing him you can forget about them selling low. Either he plays for them or he doesnt play at all unless there's a heavy price behind it especially if the statement is true about them having to pay most of his signing bonus. Theres no way I'm letting you skip away Scott free at my expense. Now if the bonus could be paid back or voided I might consider it....otherwise no way.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  18. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    It is pretty awful that people are just assuming all those women are lying. They could be lying, but it seems more likely to me that there is at least some truth to the accusations.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    About him being perverted??...yes...about him lacking consent?? ...hes innocent until proven guilty as far as I'm concerned... which his being a millionaire no longer precludes him from being convicted...meaning money doesnt go as far as it use to in the courtroom especially when it comes to cases of sexual assault.

I just have never understood why lawsuit always seems to be the initial plan of action in these high profile cases rather than pursuing criminal charges. The only thing that's ever made sense why is the money thats potentially involved. If it were any regular Joe they're not likely facing civil suits. If you've violated me to the point personally where I'm emotionally, mentally or physically scarred then I want you to sit somewhere and be able to reflect on that for an extended period of time sans the ability to be able to do it to anyone else and them I'm gonna get financial restitution on top of it if I want.

I guess if it was me I would be more driven principle wise, because although money heals a lot of things it's not the be all end all. I dont want you to be able to experience the freedoms that you lost and took for granted because you thought you were above the law and lacked general consideration for another person's well being. Theres so much more to gain justice wise (especially psychologically, in a way that money cant fix) not just for yourself, but potentially past, present and future victims by pursuing criminal charges, but you rarely see it. Why go the entirely selfish route?? There just seems to be an integrity issue there and thus a motive issue which lends to the doubt of the accusations and how much damage was actually done by the incident.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  20. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I think Houston has tank written all over them this year.

Pittsburgh went after Bradley Roby in 2019 with a 3 year contract offer. Roby still has 1 game left to serve on his 6 game suspension. I don't know if they could work a trade deal to have Houston pick up most of his $8.9 million base salary this year.

21. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    It is easier to meet the standards of evidence in a civil suit than a criminal case. Also, getting a lawyer to take up the case can be easier than convincing the police. There are reasons why women might go the civil suit route rather than filing criminal charges.

He is innocent until proven guilty. My issue is with assuming they are lying, especially when there are so many accusers.

• Like Like x 1
  22. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    Yeah from what I know in a civil case you just have to prove there's a strong possibility they could have done it...hence why OJ lost the civil case even though he was acquitted criminally.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Criminal rape and sexual assault cases can be extremely difficult, especially when the defendant is high profile and wealthy. Even if he is found guilty, it can be traumatic for the accuser or accusers.

• Like Like x 1
  24. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    On Kraft, and Watson...I'm only bringing up the numbers that have come 2 light. Do I think Kraft has done it more times ...Yes...do I know he has ...No.
    Same as for Watson. I don't know for sure about anything. Only what I've read.
    I'm not accusing anyone of anything. Because I don't know.

25. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Without question. Long as his name is cleared.