1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

General thoughts on other teams draft

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Vox Ferrum, May 1, 2021.

1. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    Have not looked at the whole draft yet and it pains me to say this, but after missing out on the top 2 CB's and trading down I think the Cowboys had a really quality draft. They needed D help and they got it. Parsons and Cox at LB are studs. Fehoko at WR is a steal in the 5th

2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    The NFC browns lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I want to know why the Packers passed on long snapper Camaron Cheeseman and allowed the Redskins "oops" WFT to get him?

4. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Seahawks with what 3 picks? Wtf is going on in Seattle? Shot their wad without any results.

Metcalf...lol

5. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    Those deep probing questions are what makes the General NFL forum the least used on this site, but perhaps the most intellectually stimulating. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Funny thing is I remember when people use 2 complain that the Steelers should be more like Seattle. LoL.

7. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I thought the Browns nailed it

Newsome, JOK, Schwartz, Hudson, Togiai in the first 4 rounds

HACK

8. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    My biggest winners of the Draft:

Cleveland Browns:

Dear God.... did they rip this draft a new one. All of their picks were players I had within the Top 100!! For that matter, of their stellar class, there First three players I had in the Top 50; JOK being the highlight of their draft as he was a Top 15 Talent. How lucky can a team get?! All rests on Baker now.

San Francisco 49ers: Obtaining Trey Lance was one thing but acquiring the likes of Aaron Banks and Trey Sermon will definitely help an already loaded 49ers team back into NFC Contention. Remember everyone that their Defense was decimated by injuries in 2020 and all those that were injured are returning. Expect the 49ers to make a run in the playoffs if they remain healthy.

Atlanta Falcons: I can rave about the likes of Pitts and Grant all the live long day but netting someone like Avery Williams in the sixth is highway robbery. Easily a Top 75 player who will outperform his draft stock when it is all said and done.

Detroit Lions: Nabbing a future perennial All Pro in Penei Sewell could not have gone any better for the Lions. If that was not enough, Ifeatu Melifonwu and Derrick Barnes were also excellent value picks. Much like Baker, all up to the likes of Jared Goff here as there is no excuses this time.

Plenty of others as well like Chicago, Los Angeles and Kansas City but these four teams struck absolute gold in 2021. How that will show on the field though is anyone's guess.

9. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I think browns are finally on the uprise

10. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I thought Dallas completely panicked when Denver took Surtain; why else would you trade with a Division rival?

I thought SF completely overpaid for a Div 2 QB that passed for under 150 yards in his only start in 2020. How much more would it have cost them to move up to the first pick in the draft? That is the thought that will drive SF fans crazy, just how much more would it have cost to get Trevor Lawrence?

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    That question was answered in the playoffs

12. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Some are still in denial.

13. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I am in Denial; I think the Steelers win pretty easily if Ben and Pouncey stayed at Home and called in sick that day!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  14. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Not 2 argue, but as an example: Everyone said after He won a MVP and got stomped in the SB ...that Cam Newton was just at the peak of his greatness, and more SB 2 come. I believe he has had 3 winning seasons in his entire career.
    What I'm trying 2 say is ,one game ,or one season (unless maybe you win a SB) means nothing.

15. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Jets behind the eight ball already, maybe they have a Belicheat mole on the inside.

16. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    One of the big moments in the 2021 draft was the Broncos passing on Fields. If he turns out to be good they are going to look very foolish. Their roster is playoff ready if only they had a QB.