1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Cowher

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Mar 12, 2021.

1. SteelerNole

SteelerNole Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2019
    If you didn’t see the title of this thread and started on the 3rd page, you’d swear this was another Ben sucks, Tomlin sucks, ownership sucks, the sky is falling, thread. I swear I don’t know why some people are even Steeler fans as much as they seem to hate everything about the franchise. :facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    This didn’t age well :smiley1:

3. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I would think Rooney would tune into anything that pleases or displeases the fans whom he needs to make money. Since I am not a mind reader, this is just an assumption based on common sense.

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Common sense if it’s costing him money, it doesn’t and he hasn’t made any changes that seem to displease the fans as far as I can tell.

JuJu is back, that certainly doesn’t bother him.

Tomlin is back, that certainly doesn’t bother him and if Tomlin ever is let go, it’s not going to be because fans don’t like him.

Want Rooney to pay attention to the fans, stay home.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    The only thing that Art has done that could be characterized as listening to the fans is hiring a dedicated web development team and updating their website. It might not be the hottest thing since sliced bread but it definitely brought them into the current century. Going to be interesting if the site crashes during the HOF inductions if Troy, Bill, or Alan talk abut Dick Lebeau. Really should crash because Donnie Shell is getting love .

• Like Like x 2