1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu, Jr.?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Junebug, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    I think dancing on the field right before a play is worse lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Saying this rivalry is revived after 1 meaningful game is like saying all our problems on offense were resolved after the 2nd half of the Indy game.

3. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    99% of the time the fans take losing harder than the players, that that is fine. To the players (aside from those at the end of their career) it's a bad day at work, to the fans it ruins their lives, which is stupid.

When you have a bad day at work do you dwell on it for weeks? If so, then you need to find an outlet....could be dancing.

4. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    Hoping KC puts those A Hats back to their pitiful state they were in or so long. However, I don't agree with the pre packaged excuse for losing because of injuries like no one has them.

This from Bob Labriola:

Exacerbating the frustration of playing giveaway were the limitations the Browns had to overcome just to put a representative team on the field. They were without Coach Kevin Stefanski, offensive line coach Bill Callahan, and assistant offensive line coach Scott Peters, all of whom had tested positive for COVID-19. As for the list of Cleveland players sidelined by COVID-19, it included their best defensive back (Denzel Ward), their starting slot cornerback (Kevin Johnson), and their best offensive lineman (Pro Bowl guard Joel Bitonio).

Enough of the excuse. We lost because we played poorly and were outcoached by the Clowns backup coaches. I remember a saying, when you lose, everything they say about you is true. Maybe if MT and RF were out like they Browns, we may have had a chance. Who knows.

5. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    It also helps to get paid for losing too. Fans spend their money and hope for their investment to come through and are pissed when it doesn't.

6. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    We're in the MT era and this has been going on and will continue until he's departed. This isn't a new phenomenon of having a undisciplined team. Reminds me of the Marvin Lewis' Bugles and how many idiots they fielded during his tenure. I don't think we're quite as bad but we're escalating it seems. Being in the news for the wrong reasons is usually not a good thing. Distractions break a team apart. Which brings up another question I have. Does anyone think there are issues in the locker room that negatively influence this team? To me, something had to be going on for a team to play so God awful in a playoff game at home. No sacks, turnovers, on and on. 16 weeks of getting at least one sack and then, boom, nothing. Hell, we did immeasurably better the week prior with backups. I don't put too much weight on injuries as everyone had them, including the Brown who actually were in better shape the week prior as well. Rats JVs proved they could nearly beat us. I think something is up, or I am just a suspicious SOB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I agree that they were out coached but I’ll never agree about injuries. Everyone has them, some more than others and there has to be a tipping point. We not only lost starters, we lost second string players.

8. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    No offense, but that’s not the point. He wasn’t making a TikTok video on the sideline like you stated.
    I do agree that he just needs to knock off the nonsense though.

9. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Well I didn't state that the article did.. but he's prob not gonna be our problem anymore so he can do whatever the hell he wants when they let him walk

10. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah, I don’t know why he’d do that on the field right before a play but he backed it up Sunday, 157 yards and a TD.

The hate being levied at him is silly (not directed at you).

11. Junebug

Junebug Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2018
    [​IMG]

• Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  12. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Sports are entertainment. I learned many years ago never to put to much of an emotional investment in sports one way or the other.

Who doesn't like the Chiefs over the Browns?

13. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    maybe I’m nitpicking here, but you didn’t cite an article in your post.

14. WinTheNorth

WinTheNorth Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Agree with everything you said but I gotta say, I actually like having the browns back as a rival.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    He’s saying the same thing that 100% of talking heads and Vegas are saying. Nothing wrong with that. If Browns pull off another upset, more power to them

16. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    there isn’t one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. chris2fer

chris2fer Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2016
    Going to get Lernt by big Andy.

• Like Like x 1
  18. dbellohio

dbellohio Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2012
    I am a Steeler fan also and thank you for inviting me to play your game.

At the end of the day jawing on the field is required. After you lose the game the way the Steelers did go home and take your medicine. No need to use social media to deflect what the Steelers didn't accomplish. Who cares what happens next week now the Steelers are out of the playoffs.

On a side note Browns may have been irrelevant for many years but that is the past. We have a long road ahead of us to be the Steeler team fans expect. End of day Browns still have an opportunity to be the Super Bowl and we don't. DAMN shame with all the talent we have on the team that our season ended like it did.

19. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Some fans seem to forget these things happened under Cowher.

20. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Browns still suck and I saw Claypools video, way over blown. The quote is worse than the clip.

21. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    I don't think he was carrying a purse, LeBron James carries a satchel sometimes too.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  22. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Anybody who really thinks Smith-Schuster's comment affected the outcome of the game is kidding themselves. Were the Browns not going to try hard if he had kept his mouth shut? Please.

23. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    So if MT and RF were out, does does that mean Ben wouldn't throw 4 ints :shrug:?

24. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    People are making way too big of a deal out of Claypool's comment. He probably should have kept his mouth shut, but he's a young guy. Maybe he needs to grow up a little, but nothing he has done comes close to making him out to be a problem.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  25. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011

I agree with Clayborn, I also didn't like Claypool tweeting out before the Bengals game on MNF about it being a hat and t shirt game.