1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu, Jr.?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Junebug, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Junebug

Junebug Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2018
    When you just got embarrassed on national TV, in your house, btw, you really should just shut up.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    :facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    You guys are funny with this stuff. Us fans are saying the same thing.

Obviously there is bad blood brewing between these two teams.

Screw the Browns, they are going to get their ass kicked. I stand with Steelers. :steelflag:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SWSteel

SWSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2020
    Hanging with John Sherman (Juju)
    N filming his glorious tik tok videos didn't help.

Needs to get his head on straight

In fairness I believe Holmes of Browns said Steelers would lose vs Titans in divisional round on 2002 n he was accurate, unfortunately...

5. 08SteelCurtain

08SteelCurtain Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2015
    I am glad this Browns-Steelers rivalry is revived and there’s bitterness. Makes for classic AFC North football, which collectively plays a version of football from the mid-2000’s.

That being said shut the **** up Chase. “Losing? Never heard of her.” Cute. You guys have gotten to know each other really well the past six weeks!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    AB 2.0 in the making :facepalm:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Keep mouthing and make our worst nightmare come true, ( Balt vs Clevland) in AFC championship game ;)

8. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Tomlin has no control over his players and the garbage they put out on social media. But seriously this younger generation always seems to have to have the last word even when they look completely foolish when doing so. Why can't they just be humble about the embarrassment and move on?

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Sounds like a salty player lol.

butthurt Steelers

Btw I’m a fan of chase but I’m very disappointed in this years team. Should just shut up

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    D Johnson and Washington seem to be the only mature WRs on the team

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    You guys don’t even take into account that the Browns could be doing a lot of jawing on the field.

Good, haven’t had a good hateful rivalry since Raven and the Suggs days and Bengals and Burfict.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    When your up 28-0 before I had a chance to finish taking my night time s*** u can talk all you want on the field.. the steelers do it when they have no business doing it

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    This team makes it very hard to root for them for s*** like this.. honestly glad they got smacked last night they deserved it. Wish the browns rubbed it in more

14. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    As long as it's kept with a modicum of respect I don't have a problem it. I miss our rivalries as well.

15. dbellohio

dbellohio Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2012
    He shouldn't care what happens next week as he is not playing. STFU and be humbled you got your ass kicked, go back to work learn from this loss to get better. Make sure it doesn't happen next year. I don't know if it is the younger generation that can always deflect their comments away from what actual happened rather than accept reality.

BTW. life long Steeler fan so don't call me a troll. I am afraid the Steelers are descending down the division and will be looking up for the next few years to all teams in the division. Especially with these type of comments from players. I am afraid they think they are individual superstars and not team players. I hope Tomlin ripped his ass and Ju Ju for their social media actions.

You didn't see long time veterans of the team posting this kind of BS on social media. They understand it is a team sport and need to focus on their team, not who plays next week and the outcomes.

Rant over, thanks for reading.

16. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Browns are talking **** on the field, guarantee there is a lot of trash talking going on for Claypool to make that comment.

I stand behind Claypool 100%. Looking forward to the Chiefs pounding the crap out of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Screw them, it’s the Browns.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    I get it, they are feeling what the Browns have spent decades feeling, but use that energy to build a chip for next year. Keep thinking how the 2 division rivals who finished below you are now playing while you sit at home. Do not talk **** until you have earned something to talk **** about.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. dbellohio

dbellohio Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2012

Hate to say it but the Browns had all the right to be jawing on the field and Claypool should have given it right back during the game. Now that the game is over he should accept the outcome and keep his mouth shut on future games he has no control over. Hopefully Tomlin got in his ass on this social media post not being acceptable. Hopefully Tomlin can rain him in to focus on building the Steelers team and not having him focus on Social Media.

20. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Even If they trash talked on the field , no need to comment after they beat ya...What if they beat KC ? I actually think they will I think KC will have a hard time with the Browns running game ..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  21. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    You people act like Cowher had control.....short memories

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Don’t agree, bad blood rivalries begin somewhere, certain trash talkers are really over the top. Guy earlier, forgot what team, got punched in the head he was jawing so much.

Again, screw the Browns. I’m a Steelers fan.

Browns have been irrevalent forever and now think they are hot ****. Go win a SB, until then, keep your mouth shut. See, I can play that game too.

23. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    The Browns Defense let a geriatric QB with no run game, no offensive line, and no game plan put up 37 points......what do you think is going to happen when the best QB in football, with the best playmakers in football paired with the best offensive game planner in football is going to do?

The Browns may run the ball, but KC will score, score, score.

24. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Yep when they have the ball , but if the Browns keep the ball that's how you beat a great Offense.. Plus I think we have more weapons than KC .. Kelce and Hill is who you have to contain plus the Browns got up big and went into a soft shell they can play better D than that...

25. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Browns beat a weak injury depleted Steelers team that clearly was not the same team prior to 11-0

KC is going to destroy the Browns.

upload_2021-1-11_20-42-9.jpeg

• Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1