1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for watching stream on Steelers App.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by jimbo steel, Oct 25, 2020.

1. jimbo steel

jimbo steel Member

Oct 28, 2018
    I unfortunately live in Ohio but only a stone throw from the PA line. The local CBS affiliate is showing Clowns/Bungals today. Im considering driving into Pa to watch the game via the Steelers App on my phone. Im not sure if it will work based on the nfl restrictions of being in the local market so i guess my question is this...Do they use your billing location or gps location to recieve the live stream? Thanks in advance if anybody knows this answer.

2. Jack LHambert

Jack LHambert

Oct 18, 2011
    It goes by the billing address.

3. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Download the NFL live streaming app from your app store. U can watch any game for free.. I love it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. jimbo steel

jimbo steel Member

Oct 28, 2018
    Thank you for saving me an unnecessary drive. As far as the NFL stream app, I thought it was only for replay. Im gonna check it out now.

5. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Wow!! Not the sharpest tool in shed when it comes to technology but your saying I download an app called "NFL live". This cost $$$$?????? Then I can watch the game on my phone???

6. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    Just type in free NFL life streaming app on your app store.. It'll pop up like a little football for the pic

• Like Like x 1
  7. jimbo steel

jimbo steel Member

Oct 28, 2018
    Thanks so much for the tip. I was impressed with the quality of the stream. I also learned how to mirror my phone screen to my smart tv. I dont know how we survived without todays technology.

8. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    Yea when I downloaded it it was so sweet that it felt like I was doing something illegal lol. Can literally watch every game if u wanted to for free

9. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Why do I feel like Jimbo's TVs have antennas