1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

James Harrison Mega Thread

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by SDOT, Aug 23, 2019.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Further proof Harrison is a POS, with his story about Tomlin giving him an envelope after one of his hits. I sure hope the Steelers never induct him into their ring of honor. Some fans acting like the Steelers cutting Harrison was the difference in not winning a Super Bowl in 2017 :roflmao:.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Dupree stats 2017 (They especially suck!) :shrug::roflmao:

34 snaps 1 sack
    48 snaps 0 sacks
    47 snaps 0 sacks
    56 snaps 0 sacks

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Certainly as well as Dupree. A platoon was the correct way to go about it but just as I suspect the politics of being a 1st round pick had more to do with it than the ability to perform. Sad but true. I blame Jarvis Jones...lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Maybe JH has CTE or some other brain wasting disorder.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Maybe it was to put the money in? Nice gesture by MT. I wonder if he supplied the postage as well. He is definitely a player’s coach .....why do you guys always have to take the negative connotation? :hehehe:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  6. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Im sure it was the envelope that his fine letter came in. I think they mail them to the team headquarters.

• Like Like x 2
  7. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    STOP STOP STOP........being a JH apologist!!!!! SMFH :facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
  8. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

This right here, you can tell it is the off season. Love what he did when he was here, loved his story on getting here, loved his workouts.........hated how it ended!!!!!!! TO ME that don't change anything, he had one of the greatest plays in SB history I choose to remember that. He is our all time sack leader, came out of retirement when we needed him most......TO ME 4 games with the cheats won't change that!!!!! TO ME!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

.......and sucked vs the run..........high level of play right there!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Harrison is trying so hard to stay relevant it's getting comical SDOT. He must have been a favorite of yours with the nonstop axe grinding you have for him.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Somewhere James Harrison is thinking "OK, what can I do or say next to ^&*$# with @SDOT"

• Hilarious Hilarious x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    James still pining for attention.

Move along nothing to see here

Steelers greatest troll

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    The brain is a terrible thing to waste.:cool:

14. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Wow. I wonder how many envelops Hines got? :hehehe::cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    maybe the coach told him he would play, however, as a player you still have to perform and it’s the coaches decision if you play. in other words, there are no guarantees and you have to play on game day and you past play does not ensure your play time now. this isn’t youth league and little Jimmy doesn’t always get to play.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I detect an impressive level of hate that is on-going and continuous. I don't care if people hating on others ( especially sports) for good reason(s) but JH is no more relevant now than an ant hill somewhere just outside BFEgypt. In fact, IMO, he is further alienating himself from our organization and I would imagine most others as well. In other words, slowly self destructing his legacy on a universal basis. So, if I were you with the hate meter pegged for this guy, I'd enjoy it and hope he continues. I personally don't have a beef with him like you do but that could change if he crosses a line in the sand that I have.

17. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
  18. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Don't you have to be given a chance to perform to prove whether or not you can still play?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Ok ... let's not over react here. Debo was the league DPOY the season prior. The very next season ... the butthole of a commissioner decide to portray debo as the poster boy of dirty play. Now, for the same style play ... debo began knocking guys out. Coach, players,and fans back then were willing to donate to helping with his fines. I do believe that at the end of the season ... debo got some of that money back from the league. So, if MT, handed him an envelope of money, then it was for the fine and not for this ludicrous insinuation of bounty hunting.JH, should've never made that comment and after it came out this way ... should've immediately clarified. Especially, with MT's past drama with handling players. Coach, is intelligent enough to talk his way out of this one. Although, he did nothing wrong. It was/is nothing illegal about helping a player pay his fine

• Like Like x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  20. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Yes, and he did 4 snaps week 1 and 3 snaps week 3 for a total of 7 snaps in 4 games.........washed up!!!!!!! I should have used green font, lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  21. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    James H. and AB and LB are all on my **** list and I'll never think of them again but for one thing. James H amazing SB play. That is his saving grace for me. Other then that all 3 can go straight to hello.

22. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Against KC he played 15 snaps, and had 1 sack, 2 QB hits, 3 tackles and a tackle for loss. That's a great stat line for an edge rusher playing a full game, and he did that in 15 snaps. And then... POOF his playing time disappeared.

• Agree Agree x 5
  23. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Writing was on the wall. He's the type you do not let around the organization anymore. AR2 ignored the obvious signs. He was whispering in ABs ear and now he goes on a former Steelers podcast and snitches.

You really have to respect a Polamlau who retires and goes away. He's going to get the recognition he deserves at the HoF. Sadly, Tekashi Harrison won't.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  24. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    I support JH 100 percent , the same people putting him down now are the same one licking his jock then...lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  25. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Hey, if aligning with the likes of Mark Madden is what you need to do to feel good about yourself, I say go for it.

And once again, let's just absolve Tomlin from wrongdoing. IF this happened, and it's a big IF, who initiated it? Everything comes full circle and points a nasty, worthless finger right back at Tomlin. But hey, look at his win %. Saint Mike.

• Like Like x 1