1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Realistic best case scenario

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Benny Lava, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah, this is what I forgot about, that ticked me off.. REALLY??? :facepalm::hmm:
    What games were you watching?!?!:mad:
    Ben threw some of the best deep balls in the league, over his entire career!!!
    Sometimes people caught them, sometimes, we got pass interference calls from them,
    REALLY... I can`t even take you seriously, if you don`t recognize that.:frustrated:

2. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Ben is finished, he just sucked in these first two games, his lack of practice had his receivers running bad routes and dropping balls all over the place in both games, ben was just going through the motions to draw his over inflated pay checks, he is done period.

And with butler scheming this defense it has no chance of being a top 5 D, after 3 years he's still whining about they cant communicate where they are supposed to be in position on any given play, mason will be going through growing pains while defenses game plan for him and confuse him, so it's going to take several games like 8 or 9 games before he will be able to read defenses good enough to compete....