1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Scary Terry McLaurin

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by oldschool, Jun 25, 2024.

1. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Heard a very likable scenario on a DKPS podcast today.

Aiyuk publicly posted that he’d like to go to the Commanders if he doesn’t get happy in San Fran.

I’m not liking giving him his market rate asking salery PLUS 1st round and possibly other draft capital to the Niners for him anyway (only Justin Jefferson seems to be worth this stuff).

If that happens, supposedly the podcaster claims that could make Terry McLaurin a guy that could be traded.

He’s young, a very good known quantity, fills the position nicely and supposedly about half the price at around 15mill a year for 2 years.

Seems like a match made in Heaven for me.

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  2. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
  3. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I'd LOVE to have him here!

4. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020

a PLAYA - just cuz he plays for a team we never watch does not mean he is not a stud!

5. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    McLaurin isn’t that young he will be 29 in September but if the price is right he would be a great addition to the roster

It sounds like wild speculation though, he is unlikely to leave the Commanders

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    The podcast are made a pretty great case that if they did make the moves to upgrade to Aiyuk send Sarah wide receiver room would be over stuffed and financially bloated considering the fact that they got to do young receivers that they apparently like a lot. He did not say that they were unhappy with scary Terri, but they would be too heavy and the reason they would possibly go and get, Branden is because he and their new quarterback were old college teammates that were very successful. That and that branded made a tweet to that QB about playing together this year.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Not saying he’s not. But if you’re gonna make a post, a little backstory would make more sense.

8. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  9. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020

I know.....just moving thru this board quickly with some levity.

was not sure if you were being facetious or not - you don't know who he is. he can PLAY

10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    For people that don't know.....this is the real Scary Terry , and I guess where the player got His nickname from....:shrug: