1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

R. Wilson traded to Denver

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by djac111, Mar 8, 2022.

1. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    They’re gonna end up regretting it too. Pure stupidity!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Steelersfan43

Steelersfan43 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Worst offense in the NFL....in the last 10 years

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Someone lost a bet to Me on this board about this. LoL.....I won't say names....like... @FootballAnalyst98 :stogie:

4. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    All you ever do is talk about your correct predictions...
    99.9% of the time you don't even quote your prediction, you just claim to be right when everyone else was wrong

5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    That's pretty stupid talk. 1st name all these predictions I made.
    2nd Name Me a prediction I did write about.
    Since I made a predictions, and You read it.....therefore it's in print.
    So again that was pretty stupid of You to say....No???
    Anyway this was between @FootballAnalyst98 ,and Myself....are You His mother??? No???
    If You would read the bet is clear as day in that thread. So again don't talk about what You don't know , or understand. Thank You.

6. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    I can't name the predictions because you never quote them.
    But I can recall many posts of yours saying how right you were about a certain player. It's constant.
    I'm not going to waste my time searching for them.
    If you don't even realize you do it, I don't know what to tell you

• Like Like x 1
  7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. If You read Me saying something about a player....Well then that is the proof.....Should I underline everything I say when I say it, and then put Your name in bold letters next to it....just so You see it?????
    Will that make You happy??? LoL.
    There is not one thing I say I said on here that You can't find.....Not My fault You didn't read the original posting of it...., or is it???:shrug:
    There are also post where I've said things ,and they were wrong, and I came back ,and said I was wrong, but of course just like the other stuff You haven't read that.....nor would I expect You to have read everything I've written.....
    This is why .....if You don’t know what you're commenting towards Me about(because You haven't read everything) it's in good manners not to interject on it, or act like You do.
    Thank You for Your time.

8. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    Oh I know what I'm commenting about it.
    It's more the fact of you constantly patting yourself on the back.
    But hey, if you're going to claim you were right about something, at least quote the original post where you made the prediction.
    At least prove you were right about something.

9. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    So everyone else is supposed to tell you what you said but you're not posed to for no one else?

10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Like talking to a wall:frustrated: with this Guy^^^^^^^LoL.
    I wonder....do You read what I say..., or just glance at it......with an answer already formed in Your head. LoL.
    Again If I Wrote it ....It's there.
    Again Not My fault YOU didn't read it....., but still decided to comment on something You didn't read. Sorry :shrug:
    Sorry also all this came about because I made a bet with someone (that wasn't You),and You just felt You had to comment on it. LoL....SORRY :lolol:

11. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    You both must be the same exact Guy....because apparently neither of You can read , or comprehend.
    YOU know exactly what I'm talking about ....but nice try.. I know now what kind of person I'm dealing with. What a pud You are GrapeJuice.....the never ending Welcher.
    :thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
  12. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I don't know what you're talking about. Like I said nobody on here is that important for me to remember something from 5 months ago if it even happened.

13. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I bet You don't remember the wager We had about the Rams either....right. LoL. Never mind. Just don't answer anything I write anymore Welcher....So I don't have to see Your comments end up in My alerts. I mean what's the point.
    You say any stupid thing You want....then say.....Oh .....I don't remember it.....Oh it's not important. LoL.
    Well it's not important for now on anything You say. :thumbs_up:
    Adios

14. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    Weren't you the guy that swore you'd never post here again?

15. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Ok

16. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    When????
    See more bull$hit You are making up. You half a$$ read something then reply. I have never ever said that. What is it like to walk around not even understanding half of what You talk about???. The funniest thing about all this is.....You jumped into this conversation....one....not even knowing what was being talked about just for what???? What was the purpose????
    I wasn't talking to You .....everything You've spouted hasn't even been true.....I'm sorry are You defending You mate, or something???
    LoL Go give Him a hug, and tell Him that bad STD won't harm Him.....it's just words. LoL.
    I bet the theme music in Your Head when You walk around sounds like this.....

17. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    I'll explain something to you that most people already understand.
    When someone uses a question mark, it typically means they are asking a question because they aren't sure of the answer. It was a question.
    What wasn't a question was me saying how you always pat yourself on the back. It has little to do with whatever bet you have with whoever you're talking about. I don't care about your bet or any individual post. I'm sorry you can't comprehend basic English but I'll try again.

If you're going to enter into threads and spout off about being correct, then at least prove you were correct.
    I think the last one I saw was Baker Mayfield and how you were right and how you called it when he was drafted.
    It's a common theme with you, regularly talking about how right you are but never providing proof of your claims.
    Comes across as very insecure.

Anyway, I'm done wasting my time. Clearly my posts are too difficult for you to understand.

18. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    One question???
    You get laughed at a lot don't You???? I'm not going to dig out a comment I made about Baker....there are 15 different people on Here that know I've said that on Baker since I got on this board.
    Next thing Your going to tell Me is I never said Lamar Jackson is not good. LoL.
    So what is Your point.
    You apparently have a problem with Me......because I was messing with someone about a bet, and You just had to jump in like a Cap'n Save a Hoe.....
    You've already proved You are a clown by accusing Me that I said I would stop posting Here. I've never ever said that ....that was SDOT.....not STD .....clown.
    What You have done is mistaken Me for someone else, but instead of being a Man about being wrong.....You just keep going. Where is the Clown button.....back to Your theme music

19. Steelersfan43

Aug 10, 2016

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  20. SteelersFan369

SteelersFan369 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2022
    More wood added to the Russell Wilson QB dumpster fire for Broncos fans, Seattle is loving that Denver 1st round pick this year

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Steelersfan43

Aug 10, 2016
    I know that Wilson is out today but....