1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The real problem

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blackNgold, Oct 3, 2022.

1. blackNgold

blackNgold Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2014
    Click. Baited.

the fans on this board are the problem. No offense but sheeeeeeesh what I saw today was progress.

I ‘felt’ confident. First time in yeeeaaarrrrsssss. Barring what some of you call a bad throw (okay, have it), I call it 2 drops and a bounce.

if that’s what pickett brings then I’m confident that the confidence of pickett is good enough and (grab something close to you) potentially,

Better.
    Than.
    Ben.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. blackNgold

blackNgold Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2014
    Ps

I hate edmunds
    I hate our punter(s)
    I hate glaring problems we seem to have and stick to for wayyyy to long

3. dirty

dirty Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    LOL yeah didn't get to watch the game until late and was expecting more excited posts. I only wish he had the whole week to prepare against the Jets. He's got a tough one next week.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    :facepalm:

5. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Agree with all of this - maybe not HATE but I am over Edmuns, the punter literally does nothing for me at all....and I especially can not stand our lack of adjustments and that has been an issue for YEARS.

6. ljkjr74

ljkjr74 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2015
    So has the head coach. Just sayin.

7. Madmike77

Madmike77 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2019
    The real problem is we have Tomlin, a coach with a background in defense. We have Flores - a supposed expert in building defenses. And we have a defensive coordinator in Austin. And yet with all that defensive knowledge, the defense flat out sucks.

The O has been struggling for the last 3 years so I’ve gotten used to that. But the team should at a bare minimum have a top-10 defense.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Except for the last 4 words, I agree! As for the rest? Wait and see.

9. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    So.... we as fans are not permitted to be objective?! In addition, if some of the fans on the board are that toxic and/or obnoxious, ignore them. Giving them your time of day is the worst aspect for not just your well being but mental health.

Problem solved.

10. SteelersfaninPhilly

SteelersfaninPhilly Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2018
    Its like watching a cattle pen full of retards. It be amusing if it wasn't so sad.

11. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Speaking of glaring problems, how many ineligible man down field penalties have we gotten this year? At least 4 or 5 this year so far?

12. RobertoC#21

RobertoC#21 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    I love bush, but ours needs cut

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Just a little trimming would be nice :lolol:

14. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
  15. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    This team is really bad in the 4th quarter.

Bengals-Came back to basically win it, but long snapper hurt, missed extra point, we won in OT after blowing good lead

Patriots- Had chance to win it, but between offense not able to move the chains or score, and defense couldn't get off field do to rushing attack. They lose

Browns-Couldn't stop Browns rushing attack, had a 1 point lead at half time, they kind of no showed the whole 2nd half of this one.

Jets- 10 point lead early 4th quarter couldn't hold on to it, a few bad turnovers and a defense that couldn't get off the field on a 4th and 7.

The Steelers seem to play their worse football in the 4th quarter and that will lead you to a 1-3 record after 4 games.