1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we finally all admit Tomlin is garbage?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by WattDaHell, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Steelsax

Steelsax Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    I agree, but where blame can be placed on Tomlin is in him retaining Canada. He should have replaced him with a more competent OC.

2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Dude. You don't need different angles to see Him missing open targets. If You had different angles You'd just see more of Him missing open targets.

3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    What......did You watch the game....it hit a defenders hand 1st.

4. KMM

KMM Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2018
    Not sure how anyone can say that Tomlin is complete garbage. If I had to rank the performance of each AFC North head coach yesterday, Tomlin easily had the best day of the lot. OK, may be the least bad day of the lot.

edit: In all seriousness, the League is brutal, harsh, and humbling.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ytownsteeler

Ytownsteeler Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2015
    We are 9-7 or 9-6-1 every year now and have zero shot of a playoff win let alone a super bowl run. Each game offensively is a brutal watch of complete epic fail. We have awesome wrs who get to run 2 yard hitches on third 8 and never get a ball thrown to them over 9 yards. No one in NFL fears us or is scared to play crap offense, crap QB and the worst OC in organized football history. High schools would not hire Canada. Then to hear Mike Tomlin bs crapology at the podium make me sick. We will own this victory blah blah. We new total overhaul of staff and GM who might actually draft or sign non stiffs for o line. Its going to be another tough watch this year. EAch week we get to pray we hit 20 points if the defense score 10 of them by pick 6 or a turnover in fg range.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017

Atta Boy Tomlin...No Biggie, as long as you " look cool, and say your silly A** whatever you say )...

Such a GREAT Coach... Probably cost us the Game!

• Like Like x 1
  7. james weyandt

james weyandt Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2021
    QB does suck. but Tomlin is deaf saying he didn't hear the calls for Kenny

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. james weyandt

Sep 6, 2021
    Tomlin never had a losing season but he is definitely deaf

9. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    One of Tomlin's biggest flaws is how he deals with his staff. There is no doubt about it. He keeps guys around way too long. More often than not, he does not hire the most qualified candidates for openings. If you want to blame him for keeping Canada then that's valid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Of course he’s not going to say he heard it. He’s just closing the question down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    So we should never throw in the middle of the field again? Anyone who's paying attention knows somethings not right with the offense the last couple years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. james weyandt

Sep 6, 2021
    Tomlin is just delaying what needs to happen Mitch is a joke cant you see Kennys confidence like the Chargers QB. waste the whole season on a backup Mitch you deserve a losing season Tomlin think

13. KMM

KMM Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2018
    English, please?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    Whatdahell is a Rooney plant, just like I thought Glenn was a Rooney plant. Admitting to myself conspiracy theoriest are not know for their smarts. Lmao

15. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    More than the fans chants for change..this is what I'm afraid of, when you lose those in the locker room the cancer grows rapidly. Kenny may mistake it up totally, but if he moves the ball and gets the D off the field they will still work for the guy. You cannot keep it like this for long...guys will just go through motions

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Hardini68

Hardini68 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2018
    Unless a HOF QB lands in Steelers lap they will be average or worse Steelers have been playing not to lose for years. This is all Tomlin ! Laughing stock of the NFL

17. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Ok. If you want to be glib thats your prerogative but the lack of passing to all levels of the field, especially the MOF has been a glaring problem for the last couple of seasons.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Blah blah blah
    Blah blah
    Blah blah blah blah
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah
    Bu blah blah
    Blah bu blah
    Blah blah blah

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  19. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Sorry if you think i'm being glib.

Did you ever review All 22 film? Well I have access and view the All 22 film at times. I don't get paid to spend time posting reviews of All 22. Someone just did. Go view the post. There are also reviews on youtube.

The OC attacked the middle of the field and down field with WR, TE, and RB. It's up to the QB to make the read and the throws based on the defense he sees. The OC provides the QB options. The final determination where to go with the ball is up to the QB based on the defense he reads. What did you expect when Ben was done and the Steelers brought in MT to lead a young offense? It's not the coaches fault if the QB doesn't execute the throws.

It wasn't all negative for MT. MT needs to play better. The Steelers are going to give him and the young offense time. Time to work to improve. I expect the Steelers to eventually make a change if MT doesn't play better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    the tomlin lovers never will. He will not fire, he is loyal to a fault.

shame on all of them for somehow blaming Ben the past couple of years.

Rooney is the one that should be fired.

21. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    Blame Tomlin for sticking with wad of gum Danny Smith. This is Danny Smith in mid-season form

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  22. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    How come...EVERY Coach ( they have 12 of them ). Wasn't making sure there WERE 11 guys out there...wtf else would they be looking at? NONE of the 12 noticed it?

Probably to busy orchestrating their post game dance moves...You know, the important stuff on well oiled Tomlin Machine

23. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    If there were 12 guys out there that would’ve been a problem also

• Winner Winner x 1
  24. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    12 Coaches

• Like Like x 1
  25. Disco1981