1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

SB XIII on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steel_Elvis, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Right now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Been watching, but thanks. They are going 2 do Xxx also with the man whose name must not be repeated. LoL.

3. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Yes. I turned the TV off for that one. No need to rekindle bad memories. I hosted a SB party for XXX, and it was then that I made the decision to never host a SB party when the Steelers we’re playing ever again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Same. I learned my lesson and watched the last three alone with the little lady.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CanadianSteel

CanadianSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I did the same thing, but different… I was out of town for SB XXX, so I watched at a bar. Will never do that again, but I have hosted a party for the last couple of SB wins.

6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell.

I must be one of the few Steelers fans not triggered by Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell Neil O’Donnell :sign0020: :drinks:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    After hearing Jones comments today that he would give and do anything for another SB, and realizing we lost to a puppet named Barry Switzer just makes the pain more unbearable. Jones should cover Jimmy Johnson's bronze bust in Canton with Gold, without him the 'boys would not have sniffed a SB.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    You wonder how many more they may have had if Jones checked his ego and kept Johnson around. That team was stacked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Since he would do anything 4 a SB. Makes you wonder if he didn't already. Check N.O. bank account after that SB. LoL

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    To quote some infamous guy" "WHO?" :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  11. 88Unstoppable82

88Unstoppable82 Well-Known Member

May 21, 2021
    I just wish I could find the 70s Super Bowls (the complete games) in quality video. And I'm not even talking about HD, either. Quality SD would be a boon. The horrid quality of the only DVDs available on the market (that I'm aware of, anyway) is just ridiculous. Especially IX and X. XIII and XIV are passable, but even those aren't all that good.