1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Le'Veon Bell Reunion?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersfan35, May 14, 2021.

1. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I also think OJ killed his wife. Ditto for Casey Anthony's child. I also believe that while Ben probably didn't rape that girl, what he did do was really, really close to rape.

There you go @jeh1856 . There are 3 more defamation cases for ya. Have at it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Now you are babbling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    I will also opt out.....again. :lolol:

• Like Like x 1
  4. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    I hope for your sake you can prove that to be true.

5. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I’m an expert on babbling. :smiley1:

• Like Like x 2
  6. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Yeah I did...because that's exactly what he did was defame a person. What's It to you?? It takes a village....what does that even mean? or have to do with anything?? Apparently you're just rambling just to be rambling .

7. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Kraperneck is a worthless piece of ****.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    "How about the girl he kept drugged in his apartment so he and his boy could rape her over the course of an entire weekend."

1)He stated that Kap drugged a girl in his apartment. which was false. First of all it wasnt even his apartment and the girl was not drugged by anybody certainly not Kap and that was revealed in later reports in which he was cleared.

2) the article below states that the TMZ report that Watt posted stating that Kap was being investigated for sexual assault were in fact statements that they took out of context and that in fact there was no evidence of a crime or sexual assault.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Getty Images
    Colin Kaepernick Will Not Be Charged for Incident at Miami Hotel
    MIKE CHIARI
    APRIL 10, 2014

Updates from Thursday, June 12

Curt Anderson of The Associated Press has a major update on the legal situation surrounding Colin Kaepernick:

Ian Rapoport of NFL.com talked to the authorities, who provided more information:

Updates from Tuesday, June 3

Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee has the latest on Kaepernick:

Updates from Friday, May 30

Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee provides an update from a spokesman with the Miami-Dade State Attorney's office on the investigation on Colin Kaepernick:

"We're waiting for an important piece of information to put the final nail into the investigation," spokesman Ed Griffith said. He would not say what that key piece of evidence was, only that it was "scientific" in nature.

Updates from Wednesday, May 28

Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle provides the latest on the Colin Kaepernick investigation:

Cam Inman of the Bay Area News Group reports more from Kaepernick on the situation:

The district attorney has the information today. At this point, I’m going to let them handle their business. I did nothing wrong in that incident, so I want to do everything I can to let the DA close this matter.

(I'm) very eager to have the matter closed. But once again, just going to let the DA handle their business and wait for their decision.

Updates from Wednesday, May 7

Colin Kaepernick commented on the recent 911 calls that were released by Miami police:

Updates from Tuesday, May 6

ESPN.com's Bill Williamson provides details from the 911 calls released by Miami police:

Police did not identify the men that made the two calls. In the first call, a man identified himself as hotel security. He said a woman was in the hotel room and was refusing to leave.

"She said her name was Jesus, and she don't have no clothes on," he told the 911 operator.

The 911 operator asked who the woman is visiting, the guard said: "She's visiting this gentleman here."

The second call was made by another male. He requested that police come to the room because he said the woman was lying in bed "and she's not leaving" until a friend of his showed up.

"There's a young lady in my friend's bed," the caller says. "She says she's not leaving until she sees him ... No, no, he's not her boyfriend. He's someone she wants to sleep with."

Updates from Friday, May 2

Kaepernick talked about the incident for the first time, according to Cam Inman of Bay Area News Group:

“It’s been put out that I did something wrong,” Kaepernick said, according to the Bee. “Even though it’s a bad circumstance, a bad situation, I feel like ultimately I’ve been blessed because it’s changed my way of thinking. It’s made me stronger.

“It’s made me look at things differently.”

Kaepernick has been participating in the 49ers offseason program that began April 21. He has not been charged with any crime nor has Miami police stated that any was committed, by Kaepernick or the two players with whom he shared the Viceroy suite, teammate Quinton Patton and Seattle Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette

Kaepernick told the crowd of over 900 on Friday: “It makes me very happy to know that people are staying behind me the way they have.”

Updates from Friday, April 25

Cam Inman of the Bay Area News Group provides Jim Harbaugh's take on Kaepernick's investigation:

Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area has the latest on Kaepernick's contract negotiations:

“Any time an individual puts himself in a situation that becomes newsworthy, we certainly pay attention to it,” Baalke said. “So to say there’s no concern, that would probably be a misrepresentation of the fact. There’s always concern. But at the same token, let’s let this thing play out and see where it goes.”

Baalke stated in last month that he wanted the 49ers to be able to work out a long-term deal with Kaepernick before the start of training camp.

“Nothing’s changed,” Baalke said. “But at the same token, negotiations of these kind, they’re long. They can be drawn out. They can be very tedious. Like all of these, it takes a lot of work to get theses types of deals done.

“We’re going to work diligently like we said we would. But when that gets done, is there a goal, a timeline? I can’t say that there is.”

Updates from Friday, April 18

Mike Garafolo of Fox Sports provides further insight into Colin Kaepernick's potential contract negotiations with the 49ers:

Sacramento Bee reporters Matt Barrows and Charles Rabin have the latest on Kaepernick:

Miami police do not believe 49ers quarterbackColin Kaepernick was present when they responded to two 911 calls about an upset naked woman refusing to leave a downtown Miamihotel room.

But they are waiting for the Viceroy Hotel to turn over additional surveillance tape to see if they can determine whether Kaepernick had been in the suite earlier with two other players and, if so, what time he left.

Miami Police Chief Manuel Orosa said that, so far, police have not confirmed the woman’s report that Kaepernick had been among a trio of men in the hotel room on the night of April 1. She named him in a report she filed with police two days after the incident.

Updates from Thursday, April 17

The NFL Around the League Twitter account provides the latest information on how the 49ers are treating Colin Kaepernick's current situation:

Dan Hanzus of NFL.com added:

The goal for the Niners and Kaepernick remains getting a new deal done before the start of the 2014 season. According to Ian Rapoport, negotiations were not going well and the sides are not close on a monster deal that is expected to exceed $18 million per year.

Updates from Monday, April 14

Andy Slater of 940 WINZ has the latest on the situation surrounding Colin Kaepernick:

Matt Barrows of The Sacramento Bee had more on the incident:

Ricardo Lockette twice called 911 in Miami early in the morning of April 2 to report that a naked woman was on his friend's bed and refused to leave, according to incident reports, one of which was obtained today by radio station 940 A.M. That bed presumably was Colin Kaepernick's, who along with fellow NFL players Lockette and Quinton Patton were named in a "suspicious incident" investigation earlier this month. The first call was made at 12:03 a.m. from Lockette's cell phone. He called 911 again 17 minutes later.

In addition, a source familiar with the case said that Kaepernick was not at the suite during the disturbance or when police arrived. A police spokesman could not verify who was at the suite when police arrived.

Updates from Saturday, April 12

Charles Rabin and Steven Rothaus of the Miami Herald have the latest on Kaepernick:

“At 12:32, Miami Fire Rescue was dispatched to the Viceroy and transported a 25-year-old female from the Viceroy to the Jackson Memorial Hospital emergency room,” Miami Fire Lt. Ignatius Carroll said.

The woman woke up the next morning with no idea how she got there, according to Walter Sarrafiore, of the Miami Police Department’s Special Victims Unit, which investigates sexual battery and other serious crimes.

Fire Rescue’s records did not name the hospital or the woman.

“We have to examine evidence and wait for some tests to come back, including toxicology reports,” Police Chief Manuel Orosa said Friday. “We can present it to the state attorney and they can decide whether to continue.”

The chief added: “It’s too early to determine what the evidence indicates.”

Updates from Friday, April 11

Kaepernick made a statement regarding the TMZ report on Twitter Friday morning:

Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that Kaepernick's management agency is standing by its quarterback:

On Friday, TMZ quoted an official from Miami police as saying the investigation is "sexual in nature":

We have confirmed from an official in the P.D. familiar with the investigation that it is, in fact, "sexual in nature."

The police official cautions ... this is merely an investigation. Police are attempting to determine if something criminal occurred but have made no determination yet.

Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area has more info on the investigation:

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who was named in a “suspicious incident” report filed last week, has not been questioned by the Miami Police Department.

“There’s nothing new right now that we have to report,” a Miami police spokesperson told CSNBayArea.com on Friday. “Everything is status quo as of yesterday.”

Kaepernick, 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton and Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette were named in the report that detailed a “suspicious incident” involving a woman who told police she woke up in a hospital and did not know how she got there.

[...]

Miami Police said the initial TMZ report that stated Kaepernick was being investigated for alleged “sexual assault" was taken out of context.

"There's no evidence of a crime or a sexual assault," Miami Police spokesman Rene Pimental told the Bay Area News Group. "This report is simply an incident report taken at the woman's request."

3) Theres been no settlement with anyone...and theres no link or story that's been provided by any of us where it stated so. Kap was completely exonerated of all charges .

Long story short Watt defamed him period. You cant pass something off as fact without evidence to support such claims.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I’m too old to read anything this long. I don’t even buy green bananas.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
  10. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    Yeah I know...I thought I was just copying and pasting the link but the entire page and article posted.

• Like Like x 1
  11. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Not this Guy. I had a huge argument with a family member over it.
    I told them he wasn't as good as they thought, and he would prove it if he went 2 another team without a HOF Qb, Wrs threat, and a different
    O-Line.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    His off-field woes may be even more of a red flag. Reports surfaced that Kaepernick had alienated teammates with his aloof attitude. One source close to the 49ers tells me that Kaepernick “lost the entire team” last year and that “teammates ignored him.” For a sport piled with egos upon egos, it takes more than an unfavorable attitude for such a dramatic en masse reaction. I wonder what former 49ers tight end Vernon Davis told his new teammates in Denver about Kaepernick after being traded last season.

There was also some drama surrounding the radio personality named Nessa, who was the girlfriend of former 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith before she became Kaepernick’s girlfriend. Or maybe it was concurrent. TMZ reported that Smith, while still a member of the 49ers, and Kaepernick, got into an altercation over Nessa last July. This may seem like silly and salacious stuff but these are the events that tear a locker room apart (See: D’Angelo Russell and Nick Young).

Add in Kaepernick’s three recent surgeries—one in November for an extensive labrum tear in his non-throwing shoulder that came with a six month recovery period, plus procedures on a thumb and left knee in January—and there’s no guarantee he emerges as the same physical specimen he once was.

[​IMG]
    © 2021 ABG-SI LLC. SPORTS ILLUSTRATED is a registered trademark of ABG-SI LLC. All Rights Reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

CEE U NEXT TUESDAY!! I expect your leave of absence will last about as long as SDOT's.

• Like Like x 2
  13. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    I haven't "defamed" anyone. However, right now, you are defaming me. So even though I have opted out twice, I will respond.

1) I do not care what you think. I really can't stress that enough. You come on here and express your opinions. I do not agree with them, but you are entitled to do so. If you are going to post here, please allow others that right.

2) You want to accuse me of defamation? Here is a quote for you. I think your boy and his friends drugged and raped that woman. I think they should be in prison for what they did. I think they should say their prayers every night and thank the good lord that they are not. BTW, I also think Colin Kaepernick is a piece of human garbage, and if I ever see him crossing the street I would have to think twice about using the brakes.

This is my absolute last post in this thread. I have already bowed out of the discussion 3 times now. Athletes in general are poor role models. But as a public human rights icon??? You couldn't have picked a worse one than Colin Kaepernick.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    This may be some of the stupidest stuff I’ve seen around here. You obviously don’t understand that you can bad mouth players all you want with no repercussions on this message board. You’re not supposed to be able to insult other members. So unless Krappyquarterback is a member here then.....

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Wow, I need some aspirin now or a nice stiff drink. As long as the rap giant isn't anywhere near Pittsburgh that's all I care about.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  16. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    The first amendment only applies to government and their inability to restrict speech, it has nothing to do with privately owned websites.

17. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I agree. People just throw A1 out as a battle cry. I was just throwing out the common L&O phrase that you can’t yell fire in a crowded movie theatre. That’s all. I certainly don’t object to people’s opinions.

Go Yinz Stiller’s n’ at

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    What he was alleged to have done, you mean.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Exactly

20. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Bell sucks kap sucks Tebow sucks the end

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Agree, especially when you start with , "I think", or "in my opinion" as you are not stating it as fact AND with the intention of knowingly state something you know is false to do harm to someone. When you are dealing with public figures, this gets real hard to prove.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    :confused1:

• Like Like x 1
  23. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Sucks. The end

• Like Like x 1
  24. LambertsDentist

LambertsDentist Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    I can't wait for the "should we bring AB back?" Thread.

• Like Like x 1
  25. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    You know if the Steelers brought Bell back I'm not sure I'd root for him even if he scored the game winning TD in the Super Bowl for us.

• Like Like x 2