1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Would you trade for Deshaun?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelHack, May 2, 2021.

1. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Have you read what he was "guilty" of?

Inappropriate behavior? Without a doubt. Getting pervy...100%!

But he attacked no women. He exposed himself (AB) He tried to convince women to perform sexual acts. One said she did and blacked out but blamed herself for doing it.

A man was creepy and tried to get sex and was willing to pay for it.

Not a choir boy.... but honestly outside of solicitation Im not even sure what the charges would be. I suppose you could add assault as he tried to put his genitals against them... but much harder to prove in a business where the customer often lies naked on a table.

He would have been better off paying a prostitute... but im guessing to him that was beneath him.... hence why her tried to convince real women to do it.

If you read the reports many of these women were not even a masseuse. But either needed the money or thought having a high profile client would improve their business. One woman even said that she received calls from other people he recommended her to and this was after she rejected his sexual advances.

What would I do if it was my sister? Depends on what she said happened. I guarantee my sister has had unwanted male advances. Men are dumb. Most women have at least one story of a guy touching her..or wipping it out before it was welcomed. They handle it.... just like these women did... they said no... they left.. they didn't see him again they didn'r answer text messages.

Of all the reports I read..I think 2 or 3 women said they were traumatized....i know one said she was getting therapy.... and the girl that he actually talked into things.. said she defecated herself after she realized what she had done.

I have empathy for them but I also dont think what was done(according to their own court doc) is comparable to rape.

Men have and will always try to get women to have sex

Ive slept with more than a few women I am not proud of... but I don't blame them for trying..i blame me for saying yes.... AGAIN!

I think he is going to get in trouble...i think he did questionable things that non famous people probably do all the time... "oops my towel fell..silly me" .. but at no time did he viciously attack anyone.

He said "wanna touch it? " they said no... he said." Aw come on it's fun" they said no... he left or asked them to leave

Maybe more will come out... and if it does my opinion will change... but as of today... buy low sell high

HACK

2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Maybe he could hang out with Kordell!
    I kid, I kid.....

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    This thread is starting to go places none of us wish to go

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
  5. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Hey Doc - could you use 2 fingers? I'd like a second opinion. :rolleyes:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Not funny.
    I actually had a Doc tell me it doesn't hurt that bad , stop squirming. LoL. Old Doc Log fingers.
    I told him ,well let's reverse this , and let me do you

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  7. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    I wouldn't touch him with a 10' pole..... that being said..... I said the same thing about Vick..... but our owners signed him.

• Like Like x 1
  8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Did you ever see “Fletch”?
    “Hey, Doc. Ya using your whole hand?”

• Like Like x 1
  9. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Yeah I did.
    I was thinking that while it was happening. :eek:
    I couldn't remember if it was Fletch, or another Chevy Chase movie

10. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Vick is darn lucky he killed those dogs when he did. In 2019 the Cruelty to Animals Federal law made it punishable up to 10 years in prison for torturing an animal to death. Vick would have spent the rest of his life behind bars for killing over 50 dogs.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SteelersFanCanada

SteelersFanCanada Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2019
    If the doctor's hands are bigger than mine, I'm running.

12. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    His hands weren't bigger, but his fingers were thicker than 2 of mine put together., and felt like maybe 4 of mine put together. LoL.
    Very unpleasant.

13. doubleyoi

doubleyoi

Apr 26, 2012
    His cap hit averages $30+M over the next five years. No thanks.

14. SteelersFanCanada

Nov 14, 2019
    I'd need a whisky and cigarette after that encounter LOL

15. SteelHack

Oct 21, 2011
    So you are saying he is getting paid like an elite NFL QB

Again its why I'm interested... the Texans have to pay his signing bonus.. which was like 70 mill... that's 70 mill the Steelers don't have to pay.

We all know this is not happening... was more just curious who would and who would not.. and why.

HACK

16. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    The Texans before the allegations wanted two 1st rounders, two 2nd rounders and 2 young defensive starters.

No player is worth that. None...

And now? He is in a heap of trouble. Negative, double negative.

• Like Like x 1
  17. SteelHack

Oct 21, 2011
    That's why I'm interested....I had zero interest when he was top shelf.... but if I find him in the $5 bargain bin....I am all in

Hack

18. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    In reference to your profile quote from Tommy Lasorda, (Fletch asks as he's pointing to a photo on a wall). "Is that Tommy Lasorda? Yeah. (Fletch punches picture and breaks the glass). I hate Tommy Lasorda." :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  19. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    That's right up the Steelers alley :hehehe:

Any ways this kid won't be playing anywhere this season I feel. The Texans will still hold the cards and feel they won't release him hoping for a payday in picks if he gets cleared.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    At best, it's a running distraction, at worst you signed a serial sexual predator. And no, regular people don't "probably do this all the time", "this" being propositioning 22 different massage therapists for sexual favors.

I haven't had 22 massages in my life, and I never asked for a handy or a thumb jammed up my fart box.

I'll change my mind if more comes to light, but it looks like this guy's got serious issues.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. SteelHack

Oct 21, 2011
    I think you are using the term "massage therapist" a little to liberally.

HACK

22. SteelersFanCanada

Nov 14, 2019
    He found women on Instagram that are "massage therapists" and solicited them for sexual favors.

I'm no expert but I imagine soliciting over social media is probably more common then we think.

I also don't think he was looking up local businesses that have registered massage therapists lol. He was focused on other "credentials"

23. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    I don't do social media but apparently a lot of what people call Instagram models are really just prostitutes. I'd be curious to know how many therapists were actually hookers.

24. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    You put a lot of effort into writing this joke.

• Like Like x 1
  25. SteelHack

Oct 21, 2011
    Many of them even did other things...I don't know how to do a massage but I wanted a celebrity client and the money.

I don't know what he was paying them but it was enough for people to go... yeah.. ok..ill attempt to massage you.

If it's strictly a civil issue... he will be playing this year after the Commish sits him for a few weeks (Eagles are my bet)

If it's criminal... he is done for the YEAR while the system runs its course.

HACK