1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

So who you pulling for?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steel machine, Dec 22, 2020.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Now that are football team (not Washington) has us pretty damn depressed for a team that is going to playoffs who would you pull for?

Last year I was all in on KC just since it was so long. This year I'm not pulling for them.

AFC: 1: Browns (sorry) 2: Bills 3: Titans.

NFC: 1: NFC East winner 2: Tampa Bay (Hate Brady but the story line would be cool and that city has been on fire recently, Stanley Cup, runner up World Series)

Right now I'm thinking KC/GB in the show and if them my interest will be channel surfing.

2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Since it's looking more like it won't be us, go Chiefs! I really like Mahomes and Andy Reid.

3. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    I'm rooting for the Chiefs again, but I'm more curious as to how the Bills will play this the next couple of weeks. Maybe they stomp the Patriots this week, but sit everyone against the Dolphins. Do you really want to beat Miami and then have to face what is likely to be a surging Ravens team in the first rd?? Id rather take my chances with a Dolphins team with a rookie QB.

• Like Like x 1
  4. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    We have not done so good against 3rd string QB's. A rookie could tear up apart but I do like your line of thought.

5. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Would like to see Bills take it. They stomped our team real good. Isn't their SB record like 0-5? GB, KC and Brady have enough rings.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Bills
    Titans
    Eagles
    Dolphins
    Saints
    Chiefs
    Packers

7. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Actually I was coming from the Bills perspective assuming they maintain the 2 spot. I think the Bills would rather face the Dolphins then the Ravens in the first rd so the Bills might just sit people against the Dolphins to ensure Miami gets in (assuming Miami wins this week) and not the Ravens. I don't think it matters who the Steelers face....it's likely a wrap.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  8. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    If we dont go to the SB,( i believe we still can, there is still a chance). I would like to see the Bills go over anyone else in the AFC,.. on the NFC side i think its gona be the Packers

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    The Chiefs have two trophies and one of them was from 50 years ago! "Just keep matriculatin' the ball down the field"

10. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I'm pulling really hard for the Dolphins to win their next two.
    Other than that the Steelers. Maybe the Colts if i can get over Rivers grinding my gears.

NFC...meh, only like the Lions over there.

11. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Bills or Titans.

I like Tannehill. It's kind of a feel good story for him to get out of Miami and then show the world he wasn't the problem, Miami was the problem

12. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Anyone but the Browns or Chiefs. Still pulling for a Steelers SB. Maybe Ben is just sandbagging us all and is about to go on a tear breaking all kinds of playoff records. One can hope, right?

13. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Super Bowl :roflmao:

14. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    Can't believe I missed that. Just had to slip the Eagles in there didn't you.;) In the NFC I'll be pulling for the Football Team or Cowboys if they win that division.

15. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Saints or Packers.

I want to see an Offense, not the Chiefs, that can score 50.

• Like Like x 1
  16. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    STEELERS

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I view everything through a Steelers lense.

I want Tomlin to retire among the best in his era. He’s currently behind BB and Andy Reid. He’s in the same neighborhood as Sean Payton, Pete Carroll, Mike McCarthy, and John Hairball.

While I was happy to see A Reid win last year, I want none of the above this year.

I also never pull for Patriots, Ravens, Cowboys, Packers, or 49ers.

Don’t want Brady to win in Tampa.

Thus, that leaves the Rams, WFT, and Cardinals in the NFC. Eagles are done.

In AFC, the Steelers are in the dance. I expect them to win. If they don’t, I’ll be rooting against teams, not for them.

• Like Like x 1
  18. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Yeah just messing with ya

19. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    Well my dream Super Bowl still has a slim chance. I think Tampa Bay has a better shot at the SB then we do. I can see Brady and AB beating any NFC contender. AFC seems up for grabs among 6 teams without a bye.

Steelers/TB Super Bowl where we make Brady eat dirt all day long. Hey, a man can dream.

20. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Tampas defense isn't up to snuff imo. Brady is their only hope.

21. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Well I am pulling for the Steelers of course, but if the Steelers can't win it I hope the Saints can.
    Goodbye Drew Brees.

22. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    I'd say I'd be pulling for the Bills. Every other QB I like has their ring already, but Green Bay or Seattle I'd be happy with.

This is more a post season of teams I DO NOT want to see win:
    • Titans: so tired of hearing about Vrabel's "genius" coaching
    • Ratbirds
    • Buccaneers, can't stand Brady or Arians. Hate that they were able to assemble a super team so easily.
    • Saints: so tired of seeing their soft ass defenses get humiliatated in the playoffs, they're unworthy. Even after getting robbed in that NFCCG.
    • Rams: I think Goff and the coach are overrated and the league put their fingers on the scale to get them into the Super Bowl

23. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Fitzmagic needs a playoff game. This guy is going to make the HOF as a backup.

24. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    Not rooting for them but would not be surprised if Brady and AB are in the Super Bowl.

25. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Champa Bay is the new key word in Tampa this week. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1