1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

A terrible possibility (Poll)

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Jan 21, 2021.

1. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    If TB meets KC in the Superbowl which ex Steeler are you hoping wins?
    AB or Bell?

I gotta go with Bell and suspect many others will as well due to the Brady factor.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
  3. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I don't think either of them contributed enough to their teams for me to care.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    I dont see KC getting past the Bils, or TB past GB..... but if it happens i wont watch the SB,

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. SteelersFanCanada

SteelersFanCanada Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2019
    Bell.

He wanted money but we didn't think he was worth it. Just the way that type of negotiation goes.

AB was a douche.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Neither I am going for Bills and Packers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I never do....if we are not in it....I stopped after Saints only win. I've said be4 ...I only watch anything College football related....as soon as we are out...and of course the Draft. I do look 4 the scores after the games

8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    AB is dead to me. Grifter to the core. And Brady... he's a turd. If Bell gets a ring i hope he plays a major part.

AFC win please.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Steelersfire

Steelersfire Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2019
    Of course Bell. No one in his right mind could possibly say otherwise, and that's not even taking into consideration that his QB is Tom Brady.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    I would like to see KC win it all again which I hope happens. The Bills won't be able to compete against TB or GB. They have taken a nice step though.

I don't care if Bell gets a ring, I don't follow him since he left the Black & Gold.

But that nit wit Brown and Brady, hell NO. Rodgers I could deal with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    For me, Bell is the lesser of two evils. AB just went bonkers and turned out to be not only a nutcase, but an arrogant jerk.

Bell held out after previously posting on twitter how you can't love the game and hold out (in regards to someone else), so he made himself look selfish and look bad. But he wasn't as bad as AB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    I don’t have anywhere near the same contempt for Bell as I do for AB. I hope the Bucs get a whoopin from the Packers

I’m going for the Bills too, but I don’t really care if Bell gets a SB. He is pretty much a passenger on that team

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I'll just apologize to the board right now. I'm pulling for the Bills, Bucs and that is it.

14. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    really wish the steelers didn't F things up, don't care who wins

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Football's ruined for me until Brady retires. Can't stand that mf

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Yeah, I will probably end up throwing up half the night if he wins another SB. Seeing AB up on the podium hoisting the Lombardi with BA will definitely suck.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    I think the Bills are gonna beat the Chiefs....And I think handily, Just a gut feeling

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Iowasteelersfan784

Iowasteelersfan784 Active Member

Jan 6, 2018
    Bills or bust.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I am a big fan of Mahomes' game. I like Andy Reid. Im pulling for the Chiefs. I really do not want to see Brady get another ring.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I want to see Rodgers win it. He's easily one of the best QB's of all time, so he's deserving of a second ring.

If not him, then Buffalo. Bills fans deserve it. They've been so loyal despite decades of losing.

Then KC, then TB.

I'll be watching no matter what

21. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I think there is a good chance neither will get a ring.

Bill are playing at a very high level, I think they actually have a slightly better team than the Chiefs and with Mahomes nursing a toe injury and coming off a concussion, I think the Bills come out on top and Packers will definitely beat Tampa.

So, hopefully there won’t be a decision to make there :hehehe:

• Like Like x 1
  22. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    ANYBODY EXCEPT the Bucs...Another year of Marshas ugly face plastered everywhere, will make me ill.....

• Like Like x 1
  23. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I don't watch any NFL except when the Steelers are playing, period. I've had it with all the BS. So, as far as I'm concerned, I hope they all lose. Go Pens.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  24. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Anyone but AB. I dont want that guy rewarded for anything in this league for how he behaved. And not just with the steelers just his overall behaviour across the board. He is everything thats wrong with the league and society. Act like a child and a jerk and break laws and get rewarded cause of a skill catching a ball.

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey 86WardsWay.

The following may be an unpopular comment but the truth. We should have brought Bell back this season when we had the chance. Our Offensive Line is designed for his style. The Cause and Effect is that we would have had a much better Run Game that would have complimented our Passing Game. We would have been more "Balanced" We would have had a running game which is critical to our Offense.

Bell owed us nothing and vice versa. Yes, he strung us along with his "I will be back this week" antics which never happened. That was not cool, not professional. Given that, I have seen a lot worse as a Steelers' fan. Was he a bit of a pain? Sure but not AB pain. No, I do not want him nor AB to get a ring. Who I really have a gripe with is Blount and when he whined and had a temper tantrum to get his way off of our team. Then he goes to the cheats to get a Ring.

I really wish Bell and Brown would have stayed with us. Both had Hall of Fame potential. AB might still get it based on that final five-year stretch with us. We were loaded at that time. Bell, Brown, Bryant and others. However, Tomlin and company dropped the ball on that plethora of talent and are doing the same now with the loaded offense that we currently have. And now, we have a Defense to go along with it.

I know I have veered off a bit here but we have wasted a number of Ben's best years with some incredible Offensive talent that included Bell. If Tomlin wants to shake off the old "He won with Cowher's players" he is going to have to get a "Ring" in his "Now" Tenure as Coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Except Ben all of Cowher's players are gone. If Tomlin can get us a Ring now, then I think he can shake off that "He won with Cowher's players" stigma that has been shadowing him his entire career as our Coach. I hope he does win us another Ring , multiple Rings. Simple. The Steelers win we all win. This includes everyone associated with the entire Organization from the fans to the the Top Brass.

STEELWINDS The East Side Kid