1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Memo to JuJu

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Dec 22, 2020.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

If you're going to do that pregame nonsense, how about backing it up with a good game, he had 3 catches for 15 those are Ryan Switzer type of stats :facepalm:. He might be dragging Claypool into this mess, I saw something on social media that Claypool might be the one filming this crap for him.

Rookie getting too cocky, tweeting this before the game, smh.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    It's pretty much team-wide. We've seen it several times this season and in prior seasons. One person is responsible for it, and that person isn't a player.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Ju ju has turned into a punk , maybe he wants out and thinks acting like a turd will do it. Then you have MT allowing it which speaks volumes about that turd too. If ju ju does leave and he plays the steelers, I really hope that he dances on the towel

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    It is all about building the brand?

:shrug:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Of the current coaches, how many would allow one of their players to do this every week? In today's NFL, unfortunately, I'd say most would. WWND?
    (what would Noll do?)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Watch out. Claypool has his on youtube channel too. This is how these young kids are nowadays.

If you don't nip it in the bud now, this will only get worse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Absolutely!

This is yet another example of Tomlin being more concerned about being a tolerant guy, loved by those around him, than he is about being a leader and a winner.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    And the Steelers don't have anyone who will nip it!

Rooney is more concerned with his image as a political correctness leader.

Tomlin is a pacifist, except instead of opposing war, he opposes discipline. He wants to let everyone around him be what they want to be and live in harmony. His mantra would be great at a homeless shelter but has no place in the NFL.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  9. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it enjoyable watching juju get laid out by bell.. much deserved like how he did to burfict

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    You are so right about this. Art Rooney and Chuck Noll would not put up with the political correctness and the living in harmony. Also in the past the leaders like Joe Green and Lambert would not let stuff like that happen.

11. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Are you here to play football or are you here to Internet?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. OH Steeler Fan

OH Steeler Fan Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2019
    You don't even have to go back that far, Bettis and Ward would have stopped this crap. I can't believe JUJu is doing this crap after what AB pulled last year. If the Steelers don't offer him a contract, you want hear any crying from me. They shouldn't be offering a receiver a big contract anyway if we don't have a QB that can get him the ball.

13. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    creamy.png

Thank goodness for this thread I have this brand new jar of peanut butter and was worried about what to do with it.

14. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I don't know about that. There are a lot of players in the league, and I don't see anyone but JuJu doing it (that I'm aware of).

15. SWSteel

SWSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2020

Correct. if he won't stop this crap after the AB disaster then it never will

Hate that $hit, that's what the scrub teams they used to pound does now we are THAT team.....

16. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    If your winning and you want to have a little swag and some photo ops then fine , but playing as poor as this unit has been playing every extra minute should be focused on Football .. Tomlin should tell him he is getting Benched if he does it again...

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  17. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Could be that JuJu is the only one immature enough to think of it. The only coaches I can think of who wouldn't put up with it are Bellychuck and Arians.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I think coaches who wouldn't tolerate it are in the majority.(based on nothing but opinion)
    As soon as it became an issue, any coach worth his salt would put a stop to it. Especially a coach who has had this sort of thing spin out of control in the past.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    He needs to put down the phone and get back to riding his bicycle to work.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I don’t give a rats ass about JuJu’s pregame dance. WTF cares. We’re on a 3 game losing streak with no end in sight and this is what is on fans minds. SMH.

I wish he’d stop just so I don’t have to see the whining over it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  21. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    If he's gone after this season then I hope he dances on the Stains logo. It would give me a reason to watch the game, as in him getting laid out

• Like Like x 1
  22. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I enjoyed every second of it. I only wish he got hit even harder.

I make no apologies for my opinion either. I'm a Steelers fan, not a fan of Juju's brand, whatever the hell that is. I believe in accountability and discipline. I believe in putting the team first.

I can't wait for a fresh start with this team, because it's needed. No more Ben, no more Tomlin, no more Juju. That day is coming sooner than we think. Tomlin will be exposed as the ****ty coach that he is.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  23. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    No passive aggressiveness here at all, just an honest question. Have you played contact sports at a somewhat high level? Because I have, and if the other team did something like this, it would be on my mind. I would try a little harder to target that guy. Try a little harder to embarrass the other team.

It is not why we have lost 3 in a row, but I can tell you it is giving the other an extra little bit of fire and motivation, as we clearly saw. It makes the uphill climb just a little more steep.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    You're right.
    Dance, don't dance, what's the difference at this point.
    Turns out JuJu was just more smoke and mirrors anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  25. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Todd Christensen said that stuff is BS, he said bulletin board material last maybe 1 play and then you are focused on not screwing up your assignments.

I really don’t see how this is bothering people, if he did it after a score, like he intended to do during the Dallas game until someone stopped him, I would be fully against that. This is pregame, it’s a silly little dance and he has been doing it all season and now all of a sudden it news worthy.

If I’m blaming anyone it’s Tomlin for not putting a stop to it.