1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

So much better.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mac daddyo, Nov 22, 2020.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    This is in reference to our offense with multiple players being able to get it done as opposed to two top players that we had in AB and Bell. So much more field to cover for defenses now then they had to at that time. They were great but I think this is better.No the run game may not be as good but with so many weapons at WR and TE it makes up for it.I

With the O-Line shuffle we have had to make since week one it worked out well for us so far. Seems like every week we had a different starter on the line and our best blocking TE out pretty much explains the running game not being as strong. We got to be pretty happy so far.:cool:

• Like Like x 3
  2. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    This version is more adaptable, the versions with AB, Bell and Bryant more explosive. When you factor in less drama, less of Brown's selfish hissy fits about lack of touches, then this squad is much more conducive to winning football games.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Without being in the locker room (still waiting for that call, coach), it seems the difference is in the mouths we have to feed. AB and Bell demanded being fed. As for now, it would seem everyone we have is taking what they are given.

4. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    While the offense is more diversified, it needs to become more consistent. What is weird the Steelers have scored at least 25 points in every game, yet their offense passing and rushing ranks are in the middle of the pack.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    There is a refreshing aspect of team play. McDonald embracing the blocking TE position, JuJu has the lowest YPC, yet arguably the most important in moving the chains, blocking, and fighting for every yard. Washington unseen untill you need that 3rd and 17 catch. I think the most impressive 8 receiving group (including Ray Ray) that has ever been in Steeler uniforms.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I'm Mr. negative but I'm getting a special feeling about this team.

7. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    You know that after 4 hours of getting that special feeling you're supposed to call your doctor .

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2