1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

How to tank your draft position in 3, 2, 1......

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by steelersrock151, Apr 8, 2024.

1. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    A DWI will be looked at, but not overly scrutinized like domestic violence, or any other violent offense or weapons charge...
    If he drops, it won't be far

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I believe You are correct, and it will depend on how each owner views this...some will look harsh on it, and some won't care. JMO, but outside of Gun violence, domestic violence , and sexual assault ... some of this has to be looked at as stupidity from youngsters. I can think of a lot of $hit I did at 18,19, 20, and 21 that wouldn't even cross My mind to do now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Sweat had a reputation among the staff and players as a partier, and had to talk about maturing and putting that behind him at his in person meetings. This really isn’t a good look 5 weeks later.
    Also, conditioning has always been a problem. He’s a two down player for 1 quarter and a 1 down player for the rest of the game.

5. Brice

Brice

Jul 18, 2018
    I think it just depends on how many guns they find in the car. :)

Maurice Clarret says hello.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. Steelresolve

Steelresolve Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2022
    I don’t know it depends on the specific behind it. More importantly it shows a lack of control and poor decision making with this guy. A lack of maturity. The position he plays already lacks the value it once used too. Now you factor in this and the fact teams are probably already worried about his attitude towards being committed (ie. can he be committed enough to maintain his weight) and I think its going to hurt him.

7. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    Hey, if he's there at 98, I'd feel some way if the Steelers didn't take him. Sweat and Benton manning the DL for the next decade would be awesome.

• Like Like x 1