1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Pitt QB whines like an entitled punk

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by AtlSteel, Sep 10, 2023.

1. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    They might have something with the Canuck QB. The call on the last TD was ballsy. But, what a throw for the knockout punch. Paul Zeise had Pitt winning this game based on Pitt's tendency over the last several years of winning a game when they were all but down and out. It was a fun game to watch. This situation with Narduzzi reminds me of how Chris Berman used to refer to former Lions coach Wayne Fontes as Rasputin.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    This W looked quite similar to Steelers W vs Ravens on same field. HTP. Awesome game.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. AtlSteel

AtlSteel Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2021
    Wow. Some serious late game brain farts by Pitt in that Wake Forest loss. They had it in the bag after that interception.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Pitt Football. :puking2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Wait till ND gets a hold of them.Yikes!

6. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Where's Tony Dorsett when you need him? I still remember that huge upset back in 1975 when he ran for over 300 yds against the Irish. Plus, Dorsett's 754 career yards against Notre Dame constitute an NCAA record for a player against a four-year opponent. TD's one of my all time favorites at every level in spite of his days as a Cowboy. He and Marcus Allen and maybe one other are still the only players to win the Heisman, a College National Championship, a Super Bowl and elected into both the College and NFL HOF. I think I'll try and watch the highlight film from 1975 this Saturday rather than the impending disaster,

https://archive.triblive.com/sports...rd-game-in-1975-part-of-pitt-notre-dame-lore/

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I thought a couple of Years ago Burrow was going to be on that list.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wardismvp

Oct 26, 2011
    I was a young kid, my midget football coach took myself and another
    Player from the team to see Pitt play ND At Pitt stadium TD(The Hawk) his freshman year put 212 on the
    Irish that day. Also saw Terry Bradshaw and his soon to be wife JoJo Starbuck.
    Ara Paraisgen thought TD was too small to play major college football,little did he know. Lol
    t

• Like Like x 2
  9. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Only thing Pitt is leading against ND today is 4 INTs vs 2. :lolol: I turned it off at 30-0. Now only 51-0. :facepalm:

10. AtlSteel

AtlSteel Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2021
    Holy ****. What a beatdown.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wardismvp

Oct 26, 2011
    You think that was bad wait till next week FSU.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Wardismvp

Oct 26, 2011
    It was, Narduzzi should be on the transfer portal immediately. Many needs for this team to be competitive.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    What the hell is Pitt doing shutting out and leading Florida State 7-0 (should be 14-0 but for a fluke fumble) at 8:38 in the 2nd quarter???????

The Ghosts of Clemson and Miami past are haunting the stadium! HTP! :thumbs up:

14. Wardismvp

Oct 26, 2011
    Pitt at least put up a fight. Will see how good FSU is against Miami?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Was impressed with the intensity Pitt D played for 3 quarters. Wasn't expecting a W but hopefully something better than the previous week against ND and they did it. That fumble by Mumford after the 81 yd catch/run was sickening. Could have been a 14-0 lead a bit later that certainly wouldn't have changed the outcome but who knows what chances FSU would have taken being down that much as a 22 pt fave. Enjoyable none the less for most part.

• Like Like x 1
  16. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Good game against BC tonight. Seemed to finally find a decent QB. Great intensity by Pitt. HTP.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Wardismvp

Oct 26, 2011
    Heather Lyke has put Pat Narduzzi on notice this week saying she and Narduzzi will work
    towards getting back on track this off season. Pitt needs to scour all over for players on the transfer portal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    The portal can be a great source for new, maybe experienced blood but it was a disaster with The Jurk and Narduzzi was too stubborn to realize their mistake until the season was lost. The 2nd QB transfer was just as bad. Yarnell showed some good qualities and poise last night and knew how to get rid of the ball when there was nothing there, taking zero sacks. Plus he hit open receivers unlike the first 2 QBs this year (not to mention oft visions of Kenny too many times).

• Like Like x 1