1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I Just Wanted to Say.....

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by S.T.D, Mar 23, 2023.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Thank You Terrell Edmunds for.....

NOTHING. LOL
    WAIT....for leaving. Thank You . I do as a person wish You super well, but as a Steeler.....good riddance, and I pray We play whatever team You have gone to.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    He's a solid pro. I like the guy because he just plays, and he keeps his trap shut. No, he never lived up to his draft status, but many don't. I think I read he played 90% of the snaps during his time as a Steeler. If nothing else, he was durable. I wish him well wherever he lands except, of course, when he faces the Steelers. He seems like a genuinely good guy.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Until we have someone better I’m not happy about the loss

• Agree Agree x 8
  4. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah I don't get this. It's not like he was hot garbage on the field. He was solid and let them use Minka where they needed to. Just wasn't flashy or a superstar. Don't get the hate.

They have no one better in the room right now.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. METALMAN_68

METALMAN_68 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2022
    Kinda thinking Edmunds and Trubisky stole @S.T.D lunch money one day. So much anger!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    When you hate, you HATE. You’re not just mad about the Arkansas hoops team getting rolled tonight, are you? :rawk:

7. kakhatesmortgages66

kakhatesmortgages66 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2020
    No, I'm pretty sure it was rappers who stole his money.

8. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    We don't know what someone was willing to pay him at this point. Once that's in we'll know if the Steelers made the right move

9. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Haterz are gonna hate.

• Like Like x 1
  10. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    Edmunds was a liability for a decent chunk of his career and average at best but I do think he improved the last season or two. Who else do we have behind him?? This secondary is horrendous outside Minkah.

11. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Yeah, he seemed like a good teammate and they often say your best ability is availability. Not sure I agree exactly with that sentiment. But, he was very durable and almost always there.

He def played below his draft status, but that’s because the organization reached. If they drafted him in the 3rd or 4th where it seems most people think he could have been had then he wouldn’t be as disappointing.

12. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I've hated that the Steelers wasted a first-round pick on Edmunds since the moment the pick was announced and his career as a Steeler did nothing but prove me right.

That said, I would have liked him just fine if they had taken him in the third round where he belonged, and they have a problem at safety right now without him.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    He actually played pretty well last season. He was an iron man, too, barely missed any time.

Right now the team is worse without him, who’s going to play his roll?

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    Sorry but I actually liked the guy. He was not a top ten. But i liked him. The only one I haven't liked recently is bush. That attitude sealed it with me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Trubisky and edmunds were rapping while they stole his lunch money

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    As another poster alluded to... It's his draft status that made him open for criticism. He was an average player...An average player who started for 4 years, and was always there is acceptable for a 3rd or 4th rounder ( where he should have been drafted )

Not acceptable for a 1st rounder..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Then why did they sign Kazee to a 2 year contract? He will start next to Fitzpatrick. Check his career stats vs Edmonds.

I am not in the haters club for Edmonds but he was just well Edmonds. An average player at best. Yea he was a reach and I don't know what Colbert and company saw in him but it's water under the bridge. They knew it and didn't give him the 5th year option but brought him back at a lower rate
    (Marcus Allen the scrub made more then him last season :eek:) I believe the Steelers told his agent sorry we are moving on hence why a team has not been named. He will dangle out there and someone will pick him up just like last season when he came back.

He lasted just like most others once your drafted and under contract, you stay even if you should be or are replaced with an upgrade.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  18. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    [​IMG]

19. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    :lolol:
    Trubisky seems more country to me but then again country isn’t country anymore it’s actually closer to rap.:eek:

20. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    It is time for a much needed upgrade aft the position.

• Winner Winner x 1
  21. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Trbuskey is from Eastlake ohio, a suburb of Cleveland oh.

22. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Kazee won’t be playing in the box which means Minkah has to come down and now you are taking away what Minkah does best.

Before this latest news, Vince Williams was saying they should actually switch Edmunds to ILB and have him be the dime backer. I thought that was actually a pretty good idea. Oh well.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  23. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    No wonder he stinks. JK. He actually seems like a pretty good guy but nothing more than an average back up NFL QB.

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    The only difference being Kazee and Edmunds don't play the same position. Kazee has never been a starting SS in the league, he's only really started at FS (Minkah's spot). This season would be a first for Kazee in that regard if we do intend on starting him there. It will be interesting to see what our plans are here.

25. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
    I always thought it was Mentor Ohio