1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Zach Gentry

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Feb 23, 2020.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    did I ever say McDonald should be a first rounder? You say I was pumping him in the 4th but I don't believe I did. Later found or udfa I talked about him being. So you are wrong again as usual. Keep going you may someday be credible. I doubt it but who knows. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Yes you were pimping him in the 4th rd, :frustrated:

3. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    actually, you did in the "Who would you want backing up Ben" thread...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Maybe Tomlin & company learned a little something from the Artie Burns, Sean Davis fiasco. Hoping not having to add Edmunds as a needed pick that we busted on with reaching for a need.

5. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    Show me. I wouldn't have a problem with it if he was our late 4th pick but I don't see it anywhere. Everything I see was later rds. or udfa. Show me. :cool:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    I guess I did, and I stand corrected. What a pimp job. I apologize 6. Every other thread I mentioned him as a later round of udfa. I would still take him as our latter 4th round pick. I love a running backup qb. I wouldn't hesitate looking while Ben is still here either. Especially with a full-time qb coach. SI is now pimping him for the Vikings as a bu. :cool:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    alright Oklahoma drill Mac and Rules6 with NY taking winner....:lolol:

we're all Steeler fans here, something I've been reminded of from time to time...

good stuff tho, from what I've read Cole McDonald had a very rough time throwing at the combine. True or no, to those who saw that part of it?? I missed most of it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015

Interesting topic in and of itself I must say.... I disagree but would love to hear your take on it. Now granted, the "need" pick can't be so far reached that there is no value.. But a good marriage between need and value I would say = a good pick. Let me say further I guess and I'm sure we are on the same page, Steelers have never drafted for need alone, there is always value factored in.

But I disagree in that need can be drafted for after round 1. I think in rounds 2-7 if you strictly went BPA with no need factored in you would have a lot of LBers or some other position while others went ignored. The draft is just too complicated to say its need vs BPA, on that I'm sure we agree.

10. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Dude are you a crack head or just a 10 year old? You have done nothing but give me the "against the rules" click, go back and look at your ratings and you will see how many times you did it to me. You have a few options right now, block me which would be great cause you offer nothing I can't read from twitter. Respect people and stop insulting them or move along and talk steelers. What happens at this point is all up to you..........

11. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I am all in I don't need to hide behind a puter..........and yes we are all steeler fans it is a shame some need to insult others. :thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
  12. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    And he had the nerve to accuse me of lying or making stuff up about Kevin Rader :facepalm:.

13. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    I only used that against the rules, because you kept going around doing that crap :shrug:.

14. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    unfortunately it happens, and mostly because we are Steeler fans and that in general means we do not compromise. I have insulted others and I regret it, I'm just saying maybe Rules6 and you can agree to disagree and leave the rest behind. I hated coming on this site when I was previously an a-hole. Just cutting some off at the pass if I can.

• Like Like x 2
  15. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    I would smash both of those fools :hehehe:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  16. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    can you play Center? :lolol:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    If that will make you sleep better at night ok.....whatever. Like I said in another post you can hit the ATR button all you want you started it. We can keep going or you can shut up either way is fine with me.........

18. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Name the time and place fool......pretty tough far away

19. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    :roflmao:Stick to football talk, you don't want no smoke, and I'm not trying to get banned.

20. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

I hear what you are sayin :thumbs_up:

21. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    is this what a moderator feels like?? LOL

ask yourself this question.....who would you want covering your ass in a a steeler discussion some random or someone who is passionate about the same team as you? Opinions are like a-holes every one has one and I don't believe in trading that to put down another Steeler Fan but sometimes I have. I'm no better than you folks, just know how I feel the next day and if you are OK with it, have at it. I've learned it sucks LOL. I don't agree with everyone, but can verbalize around their opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  22. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    I want the smoke! Hahahahahahaha not proud of it but 2 packs a day I can handle it!

Seriously, this was a ZG post that went shizville. I hope ZG progresses beyond our wildest dreams and if Rader is along for the ride all the better. Stop yinz fighting

• Like Like x 3
  23. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    I have moved on already

• Like Like x 1
  24. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    I'm your Huckleberry :hehehe: