1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Young Money=SWAGGER!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by colsteveaustin, Nov 2, 2011.

1. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    First off,Let me say Congratulations to our Pittsburgh Steelers.Man,They played awesome.Just got done watching NFL replay and the first thing I noticed was our "Young Money" crew catching everything in sight.Wallace,Sanders,Brown are fun to watch.They all have Attitude and Confidence which is Swagger.I can't remember the Steelers having so much talent at WR.Even in the 70's,I don't think they were this deep.I really hope we can keep them here a long time.we are explosive on offense.I love how we switched it up on defense and played press coverage.I must admit that I'm worried about the Ravens.Not having Harrison,Woodley is going to hurt big time.I hope Sylvester,Carter,Worilds(if he can play)and Foote get it done.They are coming to OUR house on Sunday night.We the fans need to be loud as hell.If we can pull this game out,It will send a message to everyone that we are legit.I got to be honest,I have'nt been this excited in a long time.We have a franchise QB who is playing lights out,A group of young receivers who are DANGEROUS,and a Defense that is playing well.It would be sweet to see Lebeau mix Zone and press coverages up during games.Here we go Steelers,Here we go!! Beat those Rats down!! Stop the run should be our mantra this week.Contain Rice and Flacco and were in good shape.It's going to be a hard fought war out there on Sunday.Their defense is #1 in the league and they want to prove week 1 was'nt a fluke.All I can say is get your popcorn ready folks :popcorn: GO STEELERS!!

:herewego!: