1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Young Money, has alot of football to learn.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Wardismvp, Dec 17, 2012.

1. knab70

knab70 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2012

"Young Money" is playing under pressure...trying too hard to get the team into the playoffs as someone mentioned they have the talent. I see them playing with immature jitters at this point. Infact one could say the RB's are playing with similar character. How much can players take mentally with all the controversy and playing under radar...You may say no excuse it's the NFL they should play as professional's . With all the BS this year concerning WR's and RB's how would you play with this current cloud over head. They need to grow up and present themselves better on and off the field.. at times way too much arrogance for me. Just settle down and earn your money!

2. TarheelFlyer

TarheelFlyer Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    No, I don't know who to blame, but to me this only has 3 options:

1. The receivers don't have the ABILITY to hold onto the ball.
    2. The coaches aren't teaching HOW to hold onto the ball.
    3. The coaches don't know what is CAUSING the fumbles and therefore don't know how to fix it beyond talking about it a lot.

3. Steeldefense08

Steeldefense08 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    yeap those guys have fumbled a ton this season along with their drops and its embarrassing. Whats the point of signing Plax if he isnt gonna play?

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Young money? More like counterfeit money.

5. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Especially given that we need a CB Soooo ridiculously bad! Victorian got his butt handed to him multiple times yesterday. Also he can't tackle and apparently neither can Golden. We HAVE to get a TRUE SHUTDOWN CORNER!!! Quit stacking this team with WRs!!!