1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

you really have no idea

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Nj43, Jan 21, 2012.

1. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011

Exactly why I put in a FullBack. I swear I could have taught Arians a thing or two.

2. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

Wait a minute. If actually calling plays in an NFL game AND having brains is a requirement for this board, we might as well shut it down now. I don't think any of our members would qualify. :-D

Just kdding around, Nj. You need to lighten up a little bro. This is a message board. We are all allowed to offer our opinions, which is just what they are, opinions, on any topic that has to do with the Steelers. Now they may not be qualified opinions (i.e. none of us have been OCs) and they may not even be intelligent opinions (i.e. no brains), but they are opinions. And most of them are quite interesting and some of them are almost profound. Anyway, glad to have you as a message board friend and look forward to hearing your opinions.

3. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You have 17 posts and you have all the answers. Get back to school recess is over.

4. Nj43

Nj43 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    i have no answers. thats my whole deal. none of us do. get back to school? not following. please enlighten me.

5. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Some of your posts in this thread sounded like those an immature person (aka child) would say. Children attend school, hence the reference to getting back to school. There you go. Just saying.

6. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

:clapping: Thank you. This seems SO simple to me.... :roll:

7. tg101393

tg101393 Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Yes, my first thought after reading this (between the grammer errors and reasonless defense of bruce) was that you are Bruce Arians himself.

And I don't need "40 seconds" to know that on 3rd and 1 the last 2 plays you ever call are a punt or a hail mary......

8. Nj43

Nj43 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    my "grammer" errors. lmao! really. do you mean grammar errors? cmon man.

9. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    :roflmao: You guys krak me up!!!!

10. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Hey man no offense, but are you here to talk Steelers football or stir the pot? :shrug: That sounds like something fans of other teams would come here to do. Just saying...

11. Nj43

Nj43 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    to talk steelers football. i just found it really funny that someone brought up my grammar errors, and spelled grammar wrong. thats all.

12. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I thought it was funny too. I think nj43 has taken enough abuse in his rather inauspicious start here.

13. diehardsteel

Oct 19, 2011
    But I wasn't quite done with him yet. :duel:

14. Nj43

Nj43 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    by the way diehardsteel im in the 4th grade. lol. my bad saying people should shut their traps. didnt mean it like it came out. go steelers.

15. diehardsteel

Oct 19, 2011
    All is forgiven Nj. :drinks:

:flag:

16. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I have to agree...there is some humor in that. However, Nj43 claims that no one knows the answers and I couldn't disagree more. For 30 some odd years I have been second guessing ever loss or bad decision that has been made in the Steeler's organization. Now you are going to try and tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about. I have been here waiting for the Steelers to call me to run their offense since I was about 10 and I know that call is coming any day because of my pure football intellect. Now I'm going to be questioning my entire existence.

17. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I thought you were just waiting for the call to take the field, Jim. I didn't realize you had coaching aspirations, too. I am impressed, sir. :)

18. SteelYourPoints

SteelYourPoints Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Maybe they will give me a call if they need a 145 lb guard :lolol: (Still might be an improvement)

19. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I want to be like Payton Manning and coach from the field... problem is that I can barely tie my shoes!

20. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I've never understood threads like this one. Of course we aren't OC's for any NFL team. That's why we are spending out time on a FAN board. We come here to give our opinions, which the OP is also entitled to, but coming here and telling us to shut our traps is ridiculous.

We observe and give our opinions. What the OP is encouraging is for boards like this to not exist. Why are we here if not to give our opinions?

Now everyone shut your traps and don't even think about replying!!!!
    ;)

21. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    You mean I should stop expecting that check from the Steelers for all my Monday morning QB'ing?

22. Ronak

Ronak Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    We have 1 to 2 more superbowls if Bruce was forced out 5 years ago, instead of now.

Now we just have to hope we still have time left in our window.