1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

You know what I really like...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelReal, Nov 1, 2021.

1. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Going to other team's message boards and reading the gameday threads....especially after Steelers win. The Browns fans were at each others throats...much like the fans on this board especially after a loss.They're ready to throw the whole team away save Chubb, Garrett and Newsome. Quite interesting reads though to say the least.

• Like Like x 2
  2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I use to go to the Raven boards after games with them. This was the years where it was a great NFL rivalry. In everyone there was talk that the refs favored the Steelers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I gotta admit. I do this from time to time as well. I used to love to read what the Bengals fans would say after losing to the Steelers during the Ocho Cinco days. :lolol: They actually thought they were good, then they would play the Steelers and realize they were still just the Bengals.:roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

:lolol:

The guys laugh is just comedy gold at its finest.

• Like Like x 2
  5. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Yesterday is a prime example of why Baker Mayflower will never be elite, Elite QB's go and win a football game when the game is for the taking, he had the chance twice and didn't come through.

It's why he's average to good and not elite.

The guy who is gonna be elite is probably going to be Joe Burrow.

I still am a firm believer Lamar is gonna run into injury troubles with the way he plays at some point.

• Agree Agree x 2