1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

wtf......

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SC Gamecock, Mar 17, 2020.

1. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I am not doubting you they are high on him I just haven't seen much talk about him and since he didn't play a single snap last year how high are they. You know what I am trying to say? I guess when you look at it there is only one position of change as far as starters, but that is a big question. All things are leaning towards Chucks being the LG, but then that leads to other holes like back up OT. There are lots of questions can Chucks make the switch, can Banner mover enough to be a back up OT, can Grey take the next step in his development and who is the back up C? You are right we don't know but I am only commenting on what I think and see.....:smiley1:

2. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    You bring up some very good point and none bigger than the Munch factor.

3. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    But not the Pass Pro....

4. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    No one did much of either last year

5. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Who cares what finney got, guess what it won't matter guess why..........THANKS BUD!!!!!!!!!

6. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Actually, it does because the Steelers likely could have kept him even with Dupree if they really wanted to make it work. They didn't. I understand that you will ignore possibilities that don't fit your favored narrative.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    It has already been posted. Look at how little Finney seems to be getting from Seattle. Sure, they would have kept him if he was willing to continue to work cheap and only start if their tackle options failed and they had to move Feiler back there.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Not good, he should have been finalized before bringing Watt in. The later could have received less money.

10. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Really........with what cap space???? I am guessing that is why they didn't match the Seachickens offer............yep thanks Bud!!!!!!

As far as ignoring possibilities maybe you should take your own advice........

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. blake duerden

blake duerden Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2017
    bring on the draft

• Like Like x 1
  12. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    If Finney really did just get $8 for two years as first reported, they did have the space. You know that. You saw it and commented on it on another thread.