1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

WOW No NCAA Basketball.....

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by Myronwemissyinz, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    ......talk here. Surprised!!!

2. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I can't stand what basketball has become even the college game. Was sitting with my Dad three weeks ago because his health is poor and my Mom was in the hospital with chest pain that we thought could be a heart attack but was just high bp due to stress, anyway he had on Ohio State vs Illinois and I was sickened by guys taking seven steps before dribbling with no cs ls, poor shooting and nothing but dunks. It is worse in the pro's but still what happened to shooting? Nope just can't watch it.

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Dont really get into it until its whittled down some more. Used to be into it big time, back when St Johns were still the Redman and had Mullen, Berry, Wennington, Jackson and so forth.

4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I don't have any interest in college basketball. I think I heard that there were no more perfect brackets, which makes me happy because I won't have to hear about people's brackets anymore. :)

5. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I didn't even bother filling one out, no one was ever going to claim that billion dollar bet, better shot at hitting lotto.

6. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I don't watch much college basketball, but I do usually get involved in brackets at work.

However, this year has been pretty exciting. I'm from Dayton, Ohio and I kind of expected UD to beat Ohio State this year, but I never imagined they'd get past Syracuse. It's pretty exciting around here right now.

7. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    I don't remember a men's tournament that had so many upsets.......... this is definitely the most exciting tournament i've ever had the priviledge to watch.

8. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I love the NCAA tourney. I had Florida winning - I dont play for money so I dont care if I get them right or wrong. Im a Hoyas fan and they didnt even make the tourney.