1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

World Series 2015

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by blountforcetrauma, Oct 27, 2015.

1. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Yeah beat me right to sleep, :-( I needed to catch up from the night before. Oh well can't win it if your not in it but geez need to show up a bit.

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Boomer was awesome but Im a Yankee fan :grin:

Yeah, Ill just no comment about Rocker since you like him :lollmao:

3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    LOL! But you should like him too since he mostly dogged on the Mets fans.

4. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    lol Yeah, its NY Steelerfan that should really hate him!

5. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    YEAH! HA!!! I can say though that when I was in Washington DC a few years ago my mother in law told me a good way to get around was to use the subway. So I went for a ride on that thing and I was so creeped out that I literally spent the rest of the week walking everywhere I wanted to go. LOL! Excepppppt for a ride in a rickshaw from a Rats fan that costed me DEARLY! Such a tourist sucker I am.:facepalm:

6. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Well the Mets responded well in game 3. I don't think it will be enough to comeback and win the series but they definitely showed some resilience.

7. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Stick a for in them, they are done.

8. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

I will edit for ya......STICK A FORK IN EM!!!!! Yeah it is over now...... :-(

9. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    The Murphy error was huge and also the fact that Familia seems to have lost his mojo.

10. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Mets must have stole my K but the sure aren't stealing this series!

Naa, sorry, rough losing a WS, I've been there, literally. I've seen both series elimination games and clinching games in person, the later is obviously so much sweeter :rawk:

11. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Crazy game and pretty entertaining series. Just let the Cubs make it next year. It's really all I'm asking.

12. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Yeah the Murph error was big but like you point out Familia all of a sudden becoming hitable is probably the bigger story.

13. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    No no no the Mets didn't steal your K the Royals did, the Met's couldn.t K much........

If you told me before the season the Met's would make the WS and lose I would have been good with that. Maybe one out of a million would have thought they could make it, I most certainly didn't. Now after a pretty damn good season and coming into the WS on a high note I was very hopeful. This weekend was pretty heart breaking, after we blew game one and to let 2 more go after our starting pitching did a great job. I really have to wonder about some decisions Collins made, to have the lead 3 times with our closer who was basically unhitable and not get any of those wins is bad. Nothing against the Royals congrats to them but to give 3 wins away we deserve to lose.........#hurtinmetsandsteelerfan

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Congratulations, Kansas City Royals!

15. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Ive seen this being implied alot, almost as if not wanting to credit the Royals and more that the Mets blew the series and I totally disagree. KC has done this all year long, if I saw a stat correctly, they lead the majors with most runs after the 8th inning and its not even close. Have to play all 9 innings and the Royals do that better than anyone.

To me, the best team absolutely one.

16. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    You are real funny. They will be lucky to finish third in the division and surly won't be near a wild card. I'm pretty sure you had best shot this year and will have to wait another thirty years to be decent. lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    You were also pretty sure the Cards would beat us badly as well. So there's that...

18. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I didn't realize the Cubs were ill tempered :lollmao:

19. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    You are real funny too.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm so happy the Royals won the World Series because New York is the home of the Evil Empire. :lolol:

21. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

First off I am by no means taking anything away from KC. Yes they won which makes them the better team, congrats. You did hear the stat correctly and I do believe it was from the 7th inning on, they play hard and play all 9...the way the game is suppose to be played.

Now where I am going with what I said was we had our closer who had one of the best if not the best season for a closer on the mound 3 times and to lose it was bad. Again not taking anything away from the Royals, but lets face it the Met's gift wrapped it for them. Dud not being able to throw to home......Murph not being able to field a ground ball......Conforto not playing no double defense! Congrats to KC they did the things to win and they are the better team!

22. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

And this is why you should have wanted the Met's to win, it would hurt the Yanks more if the "other" team in NY won the WS!

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry, but I don't like any teams from New York. Or Boston.