1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Worilds...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Bleedsteel, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    Dunno if anyone saw this yet, but I didn`t see it in any other threads, so..
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11351/1197546-66.stm
    Hate that it takes injuries/suspensions, for our bench to get on the field...
    But that`s how it is here...
    Seems like we have yet ANOTHER outstanding LB, waiting in the wings... :popcorn:
    Personally, I love his understanding of all that is going on around him, and the humble way, that he explains his role in the scheme of it...
    But, it seems that his coaches and teamates, understand, that we have yet ANOTHER outstanding linebacker, ready to step up for the Black-n-Gold, whenever his number is called!!
    The detail that he described the pre-snap reads with, and what he might be required to do, blew me away!!!
    Sounds like a young man, with a head on his shoulders... and the physical ability to do what needs to be done!
    :yeehaw:

2. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    This is what I'm talking about.We need players like this on defense to step up.He's playing well,so is mundy(surprisingly)and now we need the db's to step up consistently.

3. Steeldefense08

Steeldefense08 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I like Worilds. Seems we always had excellent LBs on the field and very good LBs ready to step up off the bench

4. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    yep this is his chance lets see what hes got