1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

WOODLEY INJURY

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by kwebste6, Oct 30, 2011.

1. kwebste6

kwebste6 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Very happy with the game, but now my direct worry is getting woodley back and healthy. We could hardly get pressure when he was out. Hamstring injuries are never good at all.

2. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    When is Harrison due back?

3. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Anytime from now to the bye week.

4. kwebste6

kwebste6 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Was thinking about that before the game, he has been out for 4 or 5 games and i thought they said he would be back around this week. If woodley is hurt then we really need harrison back to get pressure on him. Would be great to have both ready to go for the Ratbirds Sunday

5. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    I don't want to rush Woodley back, but what the heck is the deal with Worilds? This was his perfect opportunity with Harrison out and he can't make the field. What gives?

6. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Quad injury must be pretty serious. I think Chris Carter played very well for a rookie; didn't make any splash plays, but showed a lot of athleticism and promise.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Trib said he still has some swelling issues around the eye.

8. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    He almosts did, on the end-around to Hernandez. He didn't make the tackle, but he did slow them down a bit and then Gay made a great tackle. The bonehead offsides killed us and could have cost us the game. But he played well overall, better than I expected, and he showed us he has a wicked get-off.