1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Winners and Losers vs GB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TuRnDoWnForWaTT, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    I heard that and almost fell off the couch. But BD did _look_ like a pro bowler on _that_ play. He had the reflexes of a cat and the quickness of a mongoose.

2. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    That was part of it. Another part was the offense doing a good job in time of possession. The long, sustained drives help cover for a lousy defense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Probably I don't know the TOP numbers but I did post a link from BTSC that said we were 31st in the league in missed tackles,( in a bad way)so I'm leaning towards that being the major factor ...

4. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I only go to watch the first half last night gonna finish tonight or tomorrow but I did like the way Conner ran. His 2 biggest runs he had monster holes(the TD he wasn't touched the first 11 yds) but he showed good moves and broke tackles. Edmunds had a nice strip and recovery on ST, I also thought Burnett played well around the LOS. My big loser of the first half was #68 Rodgers, he needs to be cut ASAP if he hasn't been already. He looked like something in A NYC train station....WTF? Also noticed we blitzed a ton but just can't get to the QB, VW and Chick were putting pressure but not sacks. I am starting to worry about Bostic......... Just my take on the first half.