1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Will There Even Be an NFL Season?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BigBensBigBong, Mar 12, 2020.

1. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Yeah man glad to be back haha hope you are doing well, others too

• Like Like x 1
  3. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Just imagine we had a time machine or we knew the severity of it from the jump from a responsible country. It’s easy to second guess but it’s even easier to recognize China has a track record of despicable behavior towards its own people. You think they give a rats ass about the rest of the world? Comparing their response to ours is politically motivated and or inaccurate....I can say that because admittedly I don’t know **** about politics and I don’t have any battle lines drawn but I do recognize a cover up when I see one. So unless you are accusing the US of a cover up ,I see barely any similarities. There were plenty of mistakes made by a lot of people but China went out of their way to make theirs ....JMO

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    My tin foil hat says they are behind it especially with those recovery numbers but I could be wrong

5. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Just imagine if we had proper testing to date.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I assumed he filled his bathtub with hand sanitizer and snorted it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Where you been?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I'm having trouble finding groceries. Don't like being in public either & now have to go two or three places to find them.

9. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Look for the smaller snooty stores. Big chains are all empty but I’ve had success with the smaller, overpriced stores.

10. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    I don’t know last thing I did was snort bath water and passed out. Woke up in this hospital with a bunch of wires strapped to me and just walked away.

F0E0966C-BD4C-4CAA-8149-960688BBF45B.jpeg

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  11. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    I’m in upstate NY and I have to say the grocery store I usually go to (Shop rite) is pretty well stocked....,besides paper products and disinfectant supplies. Food wise it’s pretty good,luckily. They do have limits on certain things though.

12. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

We can’t change or control the way China does things. However, we can or rather could have done things differently here. The response by leadership in this country was a complete and total failure. Too some extent that still holds true today. We have Jared freaking Kushner and his roommate running the show. Neither of which have any experience whatsoever. We all should be angry and ****ing embarrassed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    My local supermarket, western pa, has lots of food. Not everything, but you aren’t going to starve here. Now toilet paper...wtf

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Trump tried banning travel from China and they didn’t let him

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    That's the point. The Drs at WHO were wrong.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
  17. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I think that cat in your Avatar just figured out what the rest of us have been suspecting around your humble abode. :smiley1:

18. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    'Hospital'

[​IMG]

;+);+);+);+)
    Just jokes brother, glad you're back and doing well (I hope).

19. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Hindsight is 20/20 . No one could really expect and prepare for something like this. Every country is struggling with this, some worse than others. I don’t think it’s as easy to say we should of done what this or that country did. . Every country has a different variable to contend with. Yes mistakes were made and it probably won’t be the last of them. You can’t pin this all on this current government when previous leaders didn’t do their part in preparation either. The states themselves have questions to answer as well. I’d rather not sit here and look to point fingers. It’s a bad job done by the current and past leadership. That’s the real truth...

20. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Let’s reel this thread in a little, walking a real fine line on politics.

As I said before, situation is FUBAR. That sums it up enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Wondered what happened to you. I was worried you were a victim of this bull**** going on.

By the way real men take showers:)

22. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Well since we have to bring this thread back to the original topic before the wrong opinions are expressed too often, I have to wonder about the draft.

I listen to Sirius NFL and they are going on about how the inability to perform physicals will impact the draft and I have to chuckle. The draft, with all the countless millions that are spent preparing for it, is slightly less accurate than a coin flip......maybe this will end up being the best draft in history?

• Like Like x 1
  23. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    And some use soap:hehehe: When I was in the Air Force around 1978 and training Iranian Warrant Officers on all of our top-secret air to air missiles, we eventually became friendly enough with them to ask why they smelled so bad......they proceeded to laugh at us and say that "we" were the one who stink. They explained that they shower as often as we do but they don't use soap, and that we all smelled like perfume because we use soap. This explains a lot:cool:

24. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Just people making something out of nothing. Physicals are done at the Combine, so they have a lot of that info already.

The most important part of the draft process is watching film, obviously that isn’t affected and interviews can be done virtual.

25. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    yeah, there is a lot of dead air to fill these days:cool: