1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Corona virus deter you from going to Heinz Field this season?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Da Stellars, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Alex Jones(infowars) got in trouble a couple months ago for peddling anti coronavirus toothpaste among other things. Not sure why he wasn’t arrested as well.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

Indiana. Dr. Fauci (Falsley) is the puppet master.

3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    you must be one of those woke people

4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Off topic on Indiana, I'm not a college sport fan but being from the Burgh I root for Pitt. I went to HS right across the street from Pitt U. Most of the student were big ND fans for some reason. I use to love asking where in the hell is this Notre Dame you speak of. I kid you not maybe 10% knew it was in the State of Indiana:)

5. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Ever since that ***** won a huge lawsuit for spilling hot coffee on herself I have said Lawyers and fear of lawsuits are changing things for the worse.

6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Indiana doesn't/didn't have much to root about when it comes to college football, Nortre Dame is about it other than the 4 years D. Brees was at Purdue.
    Now if you was talking basketball, ND won't enter the picture. Being a hoosier native, I can attest to Indiana being a hoops state. Big instate rivalry between Purdue & Indiana University. Grew up in Indianapolis & was attending IU when Robert Montgomery Knight won his last NCAA title before the bottom fell out for the storied Hoosiers...:sorry:

7. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    What are woke people?

8. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Ok, first time on here today and see it’s time to lock this up, not much more to add to this thread anyway and us mods are just going to have to keep putting out small fires.

I will leave you with this message about masks which is spot on. We could already be past this if people would stop politicalizing every little damn thing and just make a small sacrifice for a short period of time.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.