1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Why haven’t we heard from AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by R2sojr, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    OK... I see a report that AB is “laughing that we’re out of the playoffs,” and I’m thinking “GONE.” Then I see that’s not quite what happened. Still, it’s yet another bad move by a guy who is not only burning a bridge, but is also ruining his own reputation and future value.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    I second him limiting his talk outside the locker room. It's all just fluff anyways which doesn't really mean anything. The stuff that's impactful tends to be in the negative.

Save that BS until retirement. Then get a talkshow and he can say whatever the hell he wants. IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    I’m wondering if someone talked some sense into him and said “if you keep this foolishness up, you’re going to lose endorsements.”

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Link?

I'm about ready to throw AB off a multistory complex.. <<< kidding..

Wasn't this idiot on the team? He's essentially laughing at himself. Of course if we forced more balls to him, I'm sure we'd still be in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Brown might have a couple more years at a top level in this league. Then he'll be on the decline like everyone else. Time to move on from this.

Get what you can in a trade. Hopefully the idiot can stop talking continuing to ruin his market value until then.

With these people, they do not change. Whatever team he goes to will have the same problems.

5. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Here it is. It's made up nonsense.

6. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    No one got it recorded? Not that I care too much. I wasn't expecting anything revolutionary or something I wouldn't expect from him.

Unfortunately one of our star players is spitting on the organization that made him what he is making him the highest paid WR at the time of signing. And for no real good reason.

Unless of course he wants to man up and talk like a grown man about what's going on instead of mocking and snickering like a grade schooler. This whole thing is lame and Brown's just making himself look like an idiot. Again

7. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    It's nonsense that Disco made up.

8. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    And Disco was nonsense from Saturday Night Fever

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017

hmmmm :hmm::club::banned:

10. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    The link is on page 2 of this thread. Like Glenn said, the statement that he was laughing that we’re out of the playoffs was not accurate. However, the video was still a bad look for AB.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Confluence

Confluence Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Swann and Stallworth won 4 super bowls without once showing up to training camp in a helicopter

12. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    When did that presser take place? Was it after Monday? I ask because AB failed to report Monday and still hadn't spoken with MT or Rooney.

That video is an even worse look if that presser was on Monday.

13. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    My bad I didn't read all of the thread and it's obvious lol

Here's the link that was posted again for anyone interested

https://wp.me/p14KP8-2YhL

His twitter response still isn't some big interview. So he's still full of sh1t.

[​IMG]

None of this makes any sense.

"I am divinely blessed with free will" .. OK that has nothing to do with anything. We all have free will, and with that comes the good and bad that comes with utilizing it. Next line...

"I utilize that gift, choosing to take charge of my life; to express the creativity, vitality, and wholeness that truly define me" .. Would love to ask Brown what the hell he means by any of this and how his time with the Steelers has not allowed him to do these things.

Nevermind he has a CONTRACT that he should be upheld to HONOR the deal that HE SIGNED. He should lose more than anyone else for his failure to honor his contract with no real reason to want out.

14. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I just basically jumped into this thread right about here . The AB/JH shindig was during Tomlins PC on Tuesday. It was very brief from what I saw and they had promised some sort of exclusive BS but ABs agent told him not to do it . Unlike Bell I'm glad he listened to his agent. He's dug a deep enough hole already.

15. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    Wednesday the 2nd

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Ernie Holmes had an event with a helicopter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  17. leveraged

leveraged Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Because his head is still firmly planted up his own @ss.