1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Why haven’t we heard from AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by R2sojr, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    He DIDN'T do the interview! He did the live video with Harrison during Tomlins last presser...Neither said anything, Just stood there and smirked...

Sorry , I don't know how to copy and paste, or upload stuff...But it was all over...Sure somebody has it

2. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    He's as flaky and dependable on his word as Le'veon Bell.

Where is this exclusive? I'll be waiting for just like I'll be waiting for Bell to return to the Steelers.

3. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    https://wp.me/p14KP8-2YhL

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Thanks for posting, thats why I couldn't find it. I saw that. Wasn't what I envisioned after reading your OP.

5. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I wonder if AB was bothered by Ben's comments after the Denver game, he criticized AB for his route, then Ben threw the int in the endzone. Also Ben telling the media he wish he could throw the ball to JuJu all 4 times.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    I mentioned this before...That smart Ass response was a direct dig at AB...It doesn't condone at all what AB...But BB was definitely firing a shot his his way...Maybe this ****ed up the waek.minded AB all year...Way to know how to push the right buttons

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Ben talks too much sometimes, he needs to keep some things in house. He doesn't need to tell the media everything, also he needs to give up his radio show. Maybe there was a blowup after the Denver game with AB, that we don't know about, something could've happened in the locker room.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nj43

Nj43 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Heard from his Agent Drew Rosenhouse though. Fowler posted what drew said regarding ABs trade rumors on ESPN. He pointed out what a
    “ great teammate “ AB is. Lmao. I know he’s ABs agent but really?? Funny stuff.

9. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

What world do u live in he wasnt laughing at no one.. People need to stop throwing lil hissy fits abt **** thats none of their damn buisness... **** like that bothers me

10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Now wait a minute. I don't think that's true.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Why would Ben want to upset his favorite target? The manchild that has bailed his ass out quite frequently? Ben just talks faster than he thinks.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    He did a LIVE video during Tomlins last presser...Smirking over Harrisons shoulder (who's problems with the Steelers are well documented ) after he quit! We didn't make the playoffs! He didn't return Rooneys calls! Players calls! Left at halftime and his teammates with his mink coat! It was funny, We got nudged out of the playoffs?

Hissing fit your ****in Ass ...He knew what he was doing...Sticking it in their Ass, and giving them the big middle finger while laughing!

You think that is right? And a good teammate?

13. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    That's the question why? Too get a point across? Get a dig in? Motivate him?

14. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah, I didn't view it as such either. Was just hamming it up for the camera and announcing the upcoming interview that never happened.

Plenty of real reasons to be pissed at AB, I don't have to go reaching for more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Maybe get a dig in? AB might have struck a nerve with the "trade me & find out" comment? Damn sisterhood.

16. Danthesteelersman

Danthesteelersman Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2018
    No doubt in my mind that it has everything to do with JUJU winning MVP. AB is very active on social media. He was posting on JUJU's Instagram regularly up until the MVP announcement. Then not a word.

17. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    Idk...I thought it was a real big deal, showed his character...Quit on his Coach and teammates, Wouldn't return anybodys calls...But found the time to watch the live press Cinference and laugh...Can't believe most of you see that as alright...I think it's bush league

18. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

I Think its the Steelers buisness to handle AB how they want, It doesnt bother me how AB acts bcause it doesnt affect me, its none of my buisnes!!! and AB is not the reason we are out of the playoffs.... next thing you know AB will be blamed for the watter being wet and the sun being to hot..

19. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Yeah that's how B.S rumors start.

20. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    No, I agree with all of that except the part about what you gleamed from that short clip announcing an interview. Everything before that is why I am mad at AB.

I just don't think that clip reveals what you think it does. When you told me about it, I thought it was a video of them watching the presser and laughing and whooping it up at the things Tomlin was saying.

21. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    Nope...Just smirking...Bobbing his head

22. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    Again...Your opinion, * obviously you thought it was nothing, I thought opposite...It was calculated and petty...Your TEAMMATES just missed the playoffs that you didn't deem worthy enought to attend...And live stream Tomlins pressser smirking...No, He's not the reason we missed the playoffs...Just what kind of person / teammate you are...Carry on...Tired of arguing with you...I think I get it, you don't agree...Carry on, I'm out

23. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    That's certainly not what you said in your original post.

24. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    Laughing smirking/ bobbing his head...Same **** to me

25. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Even if there is some passive aggressive BS going on between Ben and Antonio, for God sake be a professional about it.

Pretend like you're getting paid 17 mil a year as the second highest paid NFL receiver to run and catch a football, and that children everywhere around the world are looking up to him to see how you behave.

Oh wait he is and they are.

Since he's playing silent treatment not communicating (Hey a whole lot like Bell imagine that << sarcasm), we can only assume his ego was slighted and he can't take people not constantly pandering and praising him with attention.

Brown has shown an utter disregard for other people and it's getting quite lame (driving over 100mph, throwing furniture from multiple stories, crying about not getting the football 2x everyone else.)

Primadonna - A vain and overly sensitive person who is temperamental and difficult to work with:

1. a temperamental person; a person who takes adulation and privileged treatment as a right and reactswith petulance to criticism or inconvenience.
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/prima-donna

Get rid of the cancer.

And where the hell is this "exclusive" with Harrison? A real man of his word isnt' he?