1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Why hasent...

Discussion in 'The Steelers Fans Fantasy Football' started by Myronwemissyinz, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    ...our comish touched his lineup since. 10/31??????....He is active on message board.

2. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Thats why I like this board TTF......You are on top of things!!!!

3. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    That was rather quick..........Just askin.....????

4. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    My deepest apologies, Myron.

As you know, I've had some health issues that got me sidetracked a bit back. That's not an excuse. But it started a ball rolling that snowballed on me and ALL my fantasy leagues kind of got away from me. Then my work schedule got crazy, my daughters had their own drama going on, and I had work being done on the house. It's been a helluva fall. I've had a hard time juggling things lately, and FF just kind of fell through the cracks. Shame. I was even undefeated in one of my money leagues before everything got out of hand.

I haven't even really had enough time for this board. Just sneaking peeks when I can. But that's getting better lately.

But all of that said, I should not have abandoned my team. I didn't mean to. But by the time I got a handle on things, the damage had been done already.

5. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    That's too bad... sorry to hear about things, but glad it's balancing out finally. .... as far as ff is concerned, it's not too late to play spoiler

6. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Take care of your business D. Forget about the rest my friend!!!...My mistake!!!! SORRY!!