1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's the more disappointing player(s)?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Oct 1, 2014.

1. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    I'll do 2 from each unit, and pick bright spots as well.

Offense:
    GOATS - Ben and Gilbert have been the biggest let downs to me. I expect Ben to play at the caliber he is capable of and has not been consistent thus far this season. I was really hoping Gilbert was getting better as it seemed he was during camp, but he has come out of the gates looking ugly. Both can turn it around tho.
    BRIGHT SPOT - Bell and Brown I knew Bell was going to be good, but I never would've guessed by the end of the season he could be in conversation as the best all around RB in the league. Brown has been incredible as well. Don't need to say much more. Awesome start.

Defense:
    GOATS - Cam Thomas and Allen. Thomas just looks awful out there. I knew it was a bad sign when we signed Kiesel at the end of camp... It meant bad things about Baby Zilla. I thought Allen could break out this season, but he doesn't look ready to compete with the top receiver on the opposing team.
    BRIGHT SPOT - JJ and Heyward. Honorable mention to McLendon (and I'm not a McLendon guy). JJ really showed signs of being stronger and improving his game before his injury. Very positive signs. In 2 1/2 games to have 2 sacks and a FF is a pretty good start for a guy that needed to show something. Heyward has looked like our best player on D so far. I expected him to play well, and he is doing just that.

2. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Can anyone, for the love of all that is holy, confirm Cortez CAN tackle?

Go...

3. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    What concerns me I am not so sure he WANTS
    to tackle?