1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's going to be at the game in Denver?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by NM Steelers Fan, Jan 4, 2012.

1. NM Steelers Fan

NM Steelers Fan Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I will be there. Who else is going to be there? Do we wanna get together? STEELERS FANS UNITE!!!!!!!

:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

2. noitall0605

noitall0605 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    I will be there. South endzone, second level row 1 ,middle of goalpost. Gonna search the parking lots early for a Steeler pre game party!

3. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Wish I could be there make us steeler fans proud!

4. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Wish I could be there too. You guys that are going, let our players know you are there!

5. beastlyqb7

beastlyqb7 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I will! Section 129 Row 35

6. SteelerD

SteelerD Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Bronco's fans are complaining on their forum that "too many Bronco's fans are selling their season tickets to Steeler fans." They all expect it to be about 45% Black and Gold. Also, they really seem fixated on hating the Terrible Towels, so take two and wave them both! Wish I could be there myself.

:herewego: :yeehaw: :towel: :herewego: :yeehaw: :towel: :herewego: :yeehaw: :towel:

7. LA_STEEL

LA_STEEL Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I'm on e-bay trying to find tickets, :yeehaw: prices are too high. anyone know a site that might have reasonable prices on tickets on the visitors side?
    i'm a truck driver from Los Angeles,Ca. and will be in Colorado sat. trying to see if ican get a single ticket for the game Sunday any suggestions welcome. Thank you Steeler Nation

8. NM Steelers Fan

Jan 2, 2012

Try Craigslist in your area. The closer to game time, the cheaper they get.

9. SteelerD

Oct 20, 2011
    You could always try Stub Hub

10. TheWanderer

TheWanderer Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    stubhub has single-game tickets for as low as $69 to sunday's game

11. Steeldefense08

Steeldefense08 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Coach Fox is also telling fans to not sell tickets to steeler fans. haha

12. SteelerD

Oct 20, 2011
    Coach Fox should "Go Fox Himself"

13. grahamburgher

grahamburgher Active Member

Nov 9, 2011
    I'll be there... section 114-ish. The local Donkey fans I know are having a hard time selling their tickets. I don't think they want to see their team lose. Grab a cheap pair on StubHub or something and let's outnumber those Tebowers!

I'll be tailgating with ribs, pierogi's, kielbassi, kraut, etc. I *think* I'm in VIP lot J (will confirm). Look for the flag.

If you're going to be in town on Saturday, check out the Rusty Bucket (http://the-rusty-bucket.com/). The Steel City Mafia will be in town with Yancy Thigpen.

14. NM Steelers Fan

Jan 2, 2012

I'm parking in VIP lot G. So your lot is between mine and the stadium. Big Steelers flag? I'll be looking for it. I will be bringing a Donkey fan with me, (lord forgive him for he knows not what he does).

I tried to get other Donkey fans/friends to go but they also don't want to see their team get smashed. I'm quoting them.

15. blitzgirl

blitzgirl Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I will be there too. Section 325.

And prices are certainly dropping on both StubHub and the NFL TicketExchange. Hope some Steelers fans can pick up a good deal and make the game.

16. grahamburgher

Nov 9, 2011
    blitzgirl!! What parking lot are you in?? Now that I've looked at a map, I think I might be in VIP G with you, NM Steelers Fan. I'll confirm that tonight and let yinz know asap.

17. NM Steelers Fan

Jan 2, 2012
    Sweet. :herewego: :herewego:

18. blitzgirl

Oct 18, 2011
    I'm not nearly as important as y'all are... the only pass I could get was M. I think we'll aim for the cash lot by the Hotel VQ.

19. grahamburgher

Nov 9, 2011
  20. blitzgirl

Oct 18, 2011
    That's for the Chiefs game... I wonder if he would sell for this one? I've been checking Craigslist and a ticket broker site. Are passes hard copy only, or something that could be emailed?

21. NM Steelers Fan

Jan 2, 2012
    Ticket prices are starting to drop already. The closer to game time, the cheaper they are going to get. You can also take a chance and get them at the game. The ticket brokers don't want to eat the unsold tickets, so they will be getting people outside to sell them. Not sure how the laws are in Denver about scalping. But it can be the way to go if you live locally. Just a thought.

22. grahamburgher

Nov 9, 2011
  23. blitzgirl

Oct 18, 2011
    Excellent... on a whim, I went to the direct site for the broker, and bought the pass for G lot for $60.

We'll have the kids, so I'm thrilled to know we won't have to worry about finding a private lot, or walking all the way from the RTD.

24. NM Steelers Fan

Jan 2, 2012
    Heading out to Denver in the morning. Getting to the stadium around 9:30-10:00 lot G. I'll be looking for you guys.

25. grahamburgher

Nov 9, 2011
    Secured our lot G passes. See yinz there, probably around 11a.