1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who will blow up at the combine next week!

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Wardismvp, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Who will be the work out warrior next week in shorts LOL.

2. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Ziggy Ansah. People will be calling him a top 8 pick after the combine.

3. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
  4. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I agree about Ansah and Mingo. Also, Lane Johnson will show some serious athleticism for a tackle. I see Sio Moore "surprising" people with his overall combine performance, and start to move up the TV/online draft boards - probably up to the 3rd round where many NFL teams have likely slotted him already. I've watched him in person for 3 years now, and I know that he's a terrific player. However, he's been flying under the radar this offseason with the TV and online draft pundits. I think that he will flash a sub 4.65 40, look great doing a drill, and Mayock will wax poetic about how he's watched how great he's been over his career even though he never even uttered the words "Sio Moore" before the Shrine Game.

Sorry for the cynicism :) I actually don't mind Mayock (or the other NFL Network draftniks), but he always acts like guys he's never mentioned have been on his radar forever.

5. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    cordarrelle patterson. well as long as he dont take that wonderlic test

6. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    "Ziggy" Ansah.. He'll be the best overall athlete by far IMO.. Coachabilty + Talent = Superstar...

7. TarheelFlyer

TarheelFlyer Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Ansah is going to blow up, but I think he will also make himself WAY out of our draft options. I am fine with that. Mingo could have an awesome combine if he can perform on the weights as his speed will intrigue people I believe.

Patterson is a guy who intrigues me only if we move back in the draft. To me it is about the interviews with him. Does he know how to read the D? Run the routes needed.

8. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    So, did I call it on Sio Moore, or what? Mike Mayock's "Golden Corral Value Pick" He was always a Day 2 pick in my book, now the online draft pundits will also slot him in there.

9. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I would say the lineman from Arkansas ST has just elevated his name
    to peoples big board. That size,moving that fast, somebody is going to fall in love
    with him, I believe he also bench pressed 34. He just made himself
    a million dollars over the weekend.