1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who the Hell is Demaryus Thomas?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by JakeTN1, Jan 8, 2012.

1. JakeTN1

JakeTN1 Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I have never heard of this player and he torched our secondary like Jerry Rice!!

:frustrated:

2. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Nobody at this point, but alas that is the Steelers way the last few years... give average fellas hall of fame performances in clutch games!!!

3. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    I don't know who he is, but apparently, Ike Taylor is his *****.

(Sorry. the line made me laugh in my head. I need a few laughs)

4. DTX180

DTX180 Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I go to Georgia Tech, and saw him plenty of times here. Hes the perfect WR for denvers offense. He learned how to block in college due to Paul Johnson's triple option offense.

5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I am sure Ike Taylor will never forget him! he may go to his grave
    thinking about him.

6. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    The guy is perhaps the most underrated WR in the whole league. He is an absolute stud who has battled injuries and has never had a QB to throw him the ball. He was drafted ahead of Dez Bryant for a reason. He's not a nobody, and that should have been clear by his route running ability, his strength and speed. The guy is the complete package.

7. Risteeler

Risteeler New Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Taylor still doesn't know what Thomas' face looks like he only saw the back of the jersey all night!

8. punkneater

punkneater Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2011
    I said this last night, lol. I never heard of the guy-- now he's in the record book :shrug:

9. TheWanderer

TheWanderer Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    something about big denver receivers scares the living bejeezus out of ike taylor. i think he mistook thomas for javone walker (ike's previously worst game).

10. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Thomas was thought highly of in the draft process. I was hoping we would have grabbed him that year he came out. He would have been a good possession receiver for us.

Right now we just have a bunch of home run WR's. I think that is why Ward's drop off hurt us. He is good at picking up those "move the chains" passes.

11. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Wow its sad how little people know about players/etc outside of the Steelers. He was their first 1st rd pick the year they drafted Tebow...highly touted WR from GA Tech.

12. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    Yes, he was Megatron's successor at Ga Tech

13. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011

I was thinking Ike must like his butt because he watched it enough last night!