1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who on this team shold go to the PIT of MISERY

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by petekoutromanos, Jan 15, 2018.

1. petekoutromanos

petekoutromanos Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    1. Mike Mitchell
    2.Keith Butler
    3.Todd Haley
    4.Hargraves
    5. Dupree
    6.Tuitt
    7.Burns
    8. Vince Williams{I like him, but not as your best ILB)

In all honesty the defense is just average, the only difference maker was SHAZIER,hes the only one who could come up with a play, and to be brutally honest even he wasn't all that great, to a level like Troy P but none the less he was the only special player we had, and when you have a stale scheme this what happens. Any team in the NFL can beat you, when you are picking close to the bottom every year, you are not gonna be getting special talent players, so the scheme is pretty important, and if you do the same thing for 20 years other teams catch on, they need to change something soon, go after a new defensive coordinator with a different approach like a Shwarts from Philly, or Rex, and offense Hailey with those predicatble WR screens is terrible,get a coordinator who can change stuff up, maybe use another rb at times with a different style to Bells to keep the defense guessing,i love Bell but sometimes it would be a good change of pace to have RB hit the hole running. FYI the league still cheats for the Patriots cause honestly I think they are worse than us if thy don't get the calls

DILLY DILLY

2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Realistically, everyone not named the "Killer Bs" and David DeCastro deserves blame. This loss is on everyone not named the aforementioned four.

The entirety of the the team outside the aforementioned deserves the "Pit of Misery" as I see it.

3. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    IDK who should go ,but I do know the Steelers just took steeler nation there

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Who ever it was that came up with the defensive plan to start the game. IMO, this is where we were hurt I feel playing off in coverage allowing Bortles easy passes to dump off to is what was our problem. Yeah later in the game Bortles beat us deep but I am not sure he could do that all game. We needed to make this game about Bortles beating us deep not allowing the wide open underneath stuff. jmo

5. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    If your honest with yourself, why wouldn't you add Mike Tomlin to the list for overseeing this mess.

DILLY DILLY