1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who here agrees with this?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Mar 25, 2019.

1. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I was driving around Pittsburgh last weekend and listening to sports radio talk. The guy behind the mike gave a prediction which I couldn't agree more with. He was talking about AB and Bell 2019 season predictions (sorry to beat a dead horse).

First he started with AB and said simply Burfict and AB over the top hate each other and have a big history of this no matter how the media spins it or Gruden thinks he can control it. Predicts a blow up in practice and teammates coming to the defense of one or the other. Specifically he said Burfict will light AB up and then it will boil over quickly.

Personally, I don't know if it will happen in preseason or not but sometime during the season this toxic mix will definitely come to a head probably sooner rather than later. It may seem all calm and collective now but really that's like putting an abused Pit Bull and a Champion breed Greyhound together in the same cage.

Next he went on to Bell and after ridiculing him for a bit about his stupid contract decision said that he guarantees he will be injured by week 8 or sooner. The Jets have a terrible Oline and they will feed him the ball like he's never seen before. Said if he thought he was overused in Pittsburgh then he will be fed up with how dependent the Jets will be with him.

My opinion is this is spot on as well. Defenses will be solely keying on him cause if they take Bell out of the game then the Jets do not have anything to counter him with.

Neither of these two teams will probably win more than 5 games and then we will all watch those two self implode.

Sorry to beat this dead horse as I said before but just want to know if others agree with these two predictions.

2. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Agreed before I read this. Now with this, agreed again.

3. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    There will be no issue between Burfict and AB. The rest of what you wrote I would agree with.

4. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Agree on bell, he will be flogged to death by the Jets. That said, I don’t bear him any ill will at all. I hope it works out for him.

AB on the other hand went out of his way to screw the Steelers over for his own benefit. He ruined his legacy in Pittsburgh in the process which is a pity for all involved, and ensured the Steelers got a pittance for him. There was a suggestion on PFT that the Raiders may have tampered with him and were in on the whole charade with a view towards grabbing a bargain. If that’s is true I hope karma bites them both where it hurts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Have you ever watched two dogs fight so viciously that it actually frightened you? The next day they play together. The two of these guys aren't much smarter

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Burfict already said on social media that him and AB are good, I really don't care about either of them :shrug:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012
    :huh:
    Whenever I want to find any truth Social Media is always my first stop. :roflmao:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    It's not like some radio guy in Pittsburgh knows what's going on between AB and Burfict :shrug:.

9. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012

Fair enough. He's just giving a prediction and one that I happen to agree with. It's a long season and whatever happens it will more than likely play out on social sites as neither one of them can keep an ego in check.

10. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Who?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016