1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who gets a contract extension next?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Davis

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. Hilton

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Hargrave

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  4. Haden

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  5. Tomlin

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  6. Other

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I gave Lake a pass the entire time he was here and Bradley last year as his first year. At this point I'm ready to blame coaching all the way because something is screwing up these kids. It's like they suddenly forget everything they ever knew about playing CB. I've seen rookies and 2nd yr players of lesser skill play better than guys who were college studs before getting to Pittsburgh. If it's the system than someone hopefully the new guys tell Butler that his scheme is messed up. As far as Burns, Sutton, and Allen are concerned I don't care if they ever tackle a running back, just cover your man and stop looking into the backfield.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I still think it's butler. I've said in the past he is terrible about changing any player until he runs a bad one in the ground over and over. He takes forever to see what most see as a problem early. Vince last year for example. Vince is still a starter too. He sticks with failure for years at a time until they almost force him to change. He has never been a good coach. :cool:

3. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Yeah hearing him mumble and stumble through an interview with Missi made me question how he ever calls plays because it takes him two minutes to get a sentence out.