1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who’s the worst coach we have ?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Hardini68, Nov 18, 2021.

1. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    still waiting

2. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
  3. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
    Anyone who criticizes or questions the Steelers is an idiot or bad fan according to you. You wear rose colored glasses my friend which is fine it’s glass half full approach. Life needs balance and two sides. Go Steelers!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Not true. Plenty here criticize the Steelers and I don’t think they’re idiots or bad fans. I actually think they make some compelling arguments. They make rational debate. They’re not one-sided. I sometimes criticize the Steelers also.
    I tend to give the Steelers the benefit of the doubt most times. Does that mean I wear Rose colored glasses? Maybe somewhat. But when they’re your favorite team you’re supposed to be somewhat biased and support the team. That’s normal.

If you’ve been paying attention you’d know I’ve been plenty critical. I wanted Tomlin gone a few years ago. But do I run around and hijack every thread with Tomlin bashing? I also so wanted Ben gone a couple years ago.
    I stated my opinion then moved on. Once the season starts we have what we have. What’s the sense in being so negative about everything? What enjoyment can you possibly get out of watching games if you’re already made up your mind that we have no chance?

As far as “bad fans” yeah I think you are. You jump off the bandwagon when any adversity arises. You seem to only be in it for the good times. You constantly complain about the same things over and over and over.
    Be more balanced in your assessment of things and you won’t catch so much crap.
    Go Steelers.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jujubean

Aug 12, 2019
    I watch or attend every game there is no bandwagon I don’t like any other team. Team has to be good to even be a wagon in the first place :shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Checking out after the first loss of the season last year was bad.

7. Jujubean

Aug 12, 2019
    It was obvious what was and still is happening.

8. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    So what. That’s being a terrible fan.