1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Which player is more likely to return to the Steelers in 2019?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Bell

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. AB

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Both

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. Neither one

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I could see them trading AB, then make a attempt to bring Bell back. That's a lot of talent to lose in one offseason, if both are gone.

2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Neither.

It is bad enough that one player elects to break protocol by not showing up for work. When two do it, that is unbelievable. Both will metastasize the Steelers lockeroom towards a point in which it would far exceed that which lies beyond oblivion itself. The biggest losers are JuJu, James, Jaylen and Conner as that unthinkably, colossal level of toxicity could likely rub off on both of them.

As the saying goes;

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Tomlin has seemed to have gotten this message. Now that said message has been understood, only one aspect remains. It is time to take action.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Meh, I think AB's back. Don't believe the hype coming from the media.

The Fat Rapper? No way.

4. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    We have a good young core even if AB is goes. Eli juju Washington McDonald Conner and Samuels have talent. We may add another wr and rb and I'll bet it's a high draft pick or vet. A te wouldn't surprise me either. They will have camp together and will get more familiar with Ben and each other. It may take that crutch away from Ben too. The biggest change will be Ben getting comfortable with them. :cool:

5. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Bridges were burned by the Killer B's. Bring both back and the ensuing circus will make last years drama look like a snooze fest.