1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Which other NFL cities have you seen the Steelers play in?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by saturdaysarebetter, Aug 9, 2018.

1. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    When I was in Miami, the fans didn't care about the Steeler fans one way or another.

2. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    [​IMG]

3. Danthesteelersman

Danthesteelersman Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2018
    Uggh, sad to say but in Foxboro, 2008, We destroyed them though 33-10 ! It was great rubbing that in their faces, No Brady though

4. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    No trouble in Baltimore or Cincy for me. Now Cleveland those people are animals.

5. saturdaysarebetter

saturdaysarebetter Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2018
    It's a great feeling when you go into another team's stadium, kick their butt, see their fans leave en masse and walk out with other Steelers fans chanting, "Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!"

6. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    NJ/NY Giants stadium- Both Ben and Eli's rookie year. We won 33-30. Personally I live close enough to Pittsburgh and wasn't a fan of all the $hit talk. Buy I had the last laugh. Not looking to visit an opposing stadium again.

Three Rivers- Lots of games. The Detroit game sticks out where Woodson went out for the season returning for the Super Bowl and holding Barry Sanders to 46 yards. I believe O'Dunghead broke his pinky. Also a Monday night game against the crows when Testaverde was the QB. I took my Dad and everyone started chanting after he was picked off Vinny, Vinny, Vinny. My Dad loved it! Did several Monday night games.

Heinz Field- Several games. The highlight was the 2008 AFC Championship. Snow falling, Flacco getting picked off by Troy, hands down my favorite game. And then Super Bowl Champions! It was a magical night!

7. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Last time I went to cleveland, I got pushed in the back while taking a leak and I didn't bring anything on to myself, never said one word what so ever.
    That was about 10 years ago now.

Last year I went to Indy, and the and Indy fan gave me props, for having a newer jersey, I had a #30 Connor. He said too many Steelers fans have Hines Ward and Polamalu jerseys.( I actually have both those jerseys) Didn't really get that, because they were good players. But, whatever, I took it as a compliment. The rest of the Colts fans were nice, they don't seem like a rapid fan base at all.

8. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    And live through it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1