1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Where will Peyton land?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Myronwemissyinz, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Broncos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cardinals

18.8%
  3. Jets

9.4%
  4. Texans

3.1%
  5. 49ers

6.3%
  6. Fins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Seahawks

40.6%
  8. Skins

9.4%
  9. Browns

12.5%
  10. Vikings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
  2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I voted "other" 'cause there wasn't a "Who gives a rat's a.." option

3. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Where ever he ends up he will make that team better! Even for a year or three!.....I see NO WAY he signs with the Browns....But...

4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I voted Dolphins, but I could see him potentially going to others. I would have added Arizona to the poll, because I think they are near the top of the list of potential suitors.

5. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    So true TTF.....Dont know how I left out Cards......Can I get them in there after the fact?

6. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Guess Cards would go under other.....How did I miss that team?? :frustrated: My mistake!!! SORRY!!!

7. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Has anyone determined that he can still actually play? If it weren't for Phillip Rivers, I'd have put my money on the Chargers. That's their history, bringing in players way past their prime. I love watching Peyton play and would put him behind only Montana as a QB but, I really hope he just retires.

8. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    It let me edit the poll options, so I added in the Cardinals for ya. However, it looks like it reset the results for some reason. :? Sorry 'bout that. Everyone will need to cast their vote again real quick.

9. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Thanks TTF.....Dont know how I left out the Cards in orig poll....my mistake!!...Lets start over

10. SteelerBark

SteelerBark Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Arizona, being a dome team and having Fitz, makes a lot of sense. Despite Tebow mania, I think the Broncos could be a strong dark horse. And with a stout DEF, strong run game and a stud TE in Vernon Davis, Peyton makes SF an immediate big-time Super Bowl contender.

I also think, if he goes to Miami, Reggie Wayne will join him.

Obviously, he's gonna have numerous options. It will be fun to watch unfold.

11. IlliniSteel

IlliniSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Thank you for the site TTF, I am one of those first time posters that could not get registered on the "official site" for years.... but why is this guy on our STEELERS topic board....We will CRUSH whoever he fleeces for millions.

12. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    I would have voted for... "I have no Idea!"...
    I am sure he is gonna have to pass sumkinda physical, to prove he is healed, but if he is...
    I would say there are probably about 28 teams that would love to have him!
    The only exceptions I can think of, are... Us, The Saints, Green Bay, probably New England(although Brady is getting older), ummmm... OK, The Giants probably wouldn`t take him to replace/backup his Younger brother, and..... Ummmmmm....
    Who else is confident in the qb they have?(To be better than Peyton)? Oh yeah, Detroit is probably pretty happy with Stafford, Other than that, there may be one or two I`m forgetting, but i would be willing to bet, most of the rest of the league would be more than happy to take him for a year or two or three, (if healthy enough to play), over their current qb...

13. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Won't be the stains. They're willing to give up two 1st round draft picks to the Rams to grab Griffin. That does bother me.

It will be the Phins or Denver with the Jets and Cards wishing.

14. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I know where he should go, Houston Texans are by far the best team
    that would be in the running for his services. Now whether they will
    make the effort to do this. I do not know. The Texans are the most
    talented team vying for his services.If they get him they are legitimate
    Super bowl contender.

15. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    where will peyton land? on his back in a body cast if he played behind our o-line. :cool:

16. Jaxsteeler

Jaxsteeler Member

Nov 16, 2011
    As a die hard Steeeler fan who has relocated to Jacksonville Fl, I would like to see him here. As the Jags are now my new hometown team I root for them of unless they play the Steelers. This area and the local fanbase of the Jags are absolutly starving to have something, anything to root for. They have been doing a better job of filling seats and avoiding blackouts due to grassroots efforts by the mayor and ex-Jags like Tony Boselli but they really need something to excite the fan base...The Jags should make a play for Manning. They have a new owner and alot of cap space. The new owner Shahid Khan promised the fans that he would "make a splash" in free agency. What better way than to go after manning

17. grannieBurgh

grannieBurgh Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Because a domed stadium suits Manning's comfort level (and I'm not at all saying he's a wuss) and because Whisenhut seems to need proven not just potential talent in his choices, I picked the Cardinals, too. Could be a happy outcome for both of them. Even so I'm wondering if the level of ego strength in those two would factor in here.

18. Ironman58

Ironman58 New Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Peyton Manning and his dad are with John Elway at the Bronco's Dove Valley complex as I write this. No way he's leaving without an agreement in principle to be the Bronco's next quarterback.

19. slickster10

slickster10

Oct 23, 2011
    Screw Peyton, the guy is done, he will be a Sports Reporter soon, I hope he doesn't go out like Farve but I don't care about Peyton. Anyways, is there any real news out there about how our QB is doing????

20. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I voted for the redskins I think he goes there for a couple of years and teaches RGIII and then retires

21. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    i was absolutely sure that he would go miami, until brandon marshall ended up reunited with cutler in chicago.......... now, it's seattle

22. RBloodworth

RBloodworth Member

Nov 27, 2011
    Per ESPN, he just signed a deal with the Donkeys, who are expected to trade Tebow to the highest bidder. Wow...

23. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    What's the highest bid going to be? A pack of gum?

24. SteelAGirl

SteelAGirl Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Throw in a pack a cigarettes and a coke and it's a deal. lol :roflmao: