1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to watch the game in Orlando?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelsax, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Steelsax

Steelsax Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    I'm in the Orlando area this week, Lake Mary to be exact. Which place is best to watch the game tomorrow, The Tilted Kilt or Twin Peaks? I want to know where the most Steelers fans will be.

Thanks and I hope to be amongst the Steeler faithful tomorrow,

Steelsax

2. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    You know it is on national tv right?
    If you still want to watch it out I say the tilted kilt for the ONLY reason, Food at twin peaks sucks. The EYEBALL LIBERTY is good but the food really sucks

3. Steelsax

Steelsax Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Yep, I know it's a national game but thought it would be nice to hang out with fellow Steeler fans. Thanks for the reply, I was leaning towards the Tilted Kilt but by the time I get off work tomorrow I'll probably be leaning towards staying in my hotel room, LOL.

4. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I suggest running eastbound I-4 to Deltona (f^% Orlando traffic anytime )
    Anyway there's a few of us here who know a Ravens fan and I know he just got a new tv. He's a pretty welcoming guy and he is really taking this Rice thing pretty hard.
    His name is CravnRavn , just tell him Jen sent you and keep an eye out on him for me after his team gets KNOCKED OUT.

You might see him post here from time to time in the smack talk section , but he's having a real hard time to get up for this STEELERS V RAVENS WEEK.

sry couldn't help out more